Romance Fiction posted March 11, 2017 Chapters:  ...27 28 -29- 30... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Ayana has a visitor in the hospital

A chapter in the book Love is 3 Ayana Neveah

Love is 3 Ayana Neveah 29

by Sylcastillo14

I am woken up by a hand on my shoulder. I get startled again because I was having the same bad dream. I am glad to be taken away from that dream. I see that it is Nurse Nique that woke me up I look around and Riley is not in the room.

"Where's Riley?"

"I sent him to get rest and bring back clothing for you. That boy cares about you something fierce," she says with a smile.

"Why do you say that?" I say with a smile.

"I had to force him to leave, he is one stubborn boy. He said he needed to stay in case you woke up. The reason I came in is that you have a very rambunctious visitor out there. I can tell him to leave if you want. I won't mind he has an attitude." She laughs.

"Him? Who is it?"

"Someone named Johnny," she says. I roll my eyes at the sound of his name.

"Ok, it's fine."

"If you need me to kick him out just push the button."

"I will let you know." I laugh.

Johnny walks in carrying a vase of colorful flowers. I think that was a nice gesture until I get a look at his face. He has a black eye, busted lip and when he smiles I see a busted tooth. He also has blood and bruises on his knuckles.

"Hey Ayana," He begins.

"What happened to you?" I asked

"Riley and I got into a fight over an hour ago. It was over you." He laughs.

"That's not funny Johnny! Why did you do that?" I am enraged.

"Because you and I belong together. Besides you know nothing about him and his past. I saw you first!"

"What are you in Kindergarten? I snap. "There was never going to be an US Johnny. I love him!"

"Well when everything crumbles don't say I didn't warn you!" He yells.

"Ok, this visit is over!" I yell and push the call button. Nique comes in full of sass and attitude.

"Yes how can I help you dear?" She says giving Johnny a death stare.

"Can you please take him out of my room?"

"No need, I'm leaving but let me tell you what, Johnny doesn't give second chances baby!"

"Get the hell out Johnny!" I yell as he leaves the room. Nique comes closer to me.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, just a jerk that wants what he can't have."

"Boys are stupid sometimes. They need to be hit upside the head from time to time." She laughs.

"Tell me about it."

Something across the room catches my eye. It is a vase of flowers. I can't tell what they are quite yet. I wonder how long I have been sleeping.

"When did those flowers come?" I ask

"About four hours or so?" she says grabbing them.

"How long have I been sleeping?"

"About five hours or so but don't worry your boyfriend has been calling every hour on the hour to check on you," she says shaking her head.

She hands me the flowers and I laugh hysterically. They are pink roses in a ceramic vase that is shaped like converse high-top shoe. I grab the card that is sticking out of top.

Ayana, my love. What did I tell you about wearing your shoes!

All our love
Don and Mason

Oh Don!.....


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sylcastillo14 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Sylcastillo14 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.