Essay Non-Fiction posted February 26, 2017 Chapters:  ...43 44 -45- 46... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Where will it all end?

A chapter in the book Breakfast With The Donald!

Cowardly Acts Of Anti-Semitism

by Brett Matthew West



Background
Essays about the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump
"HORRIBLE...PAINFUL!" These were the chosen words The Donald employed to describe eleven recently phoned-in bomb threats against Jewish community centers around the United States. He also proclaimed, "More must be done to root out hate and prejudice and evil."

The Donald's remarks were made at the National Museum of African-American History and Culture in Washington, D.C. After his visitation of the museum, with Doctor Ben Carson, the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development was completed, The Donald stated he found the museum to be, "a meaningful reminder of why we have to fight bigotry, intolerance and hatred in all of its very ugly forms."

(SPECIAL NOTE: The Museum of African-American History and Culture displays an exhibit of Carson's rise from poverty to prominent pediatric neurosurgeon.)

In addition to the bomb threats against Jewish community centers, there were two hundred headstones damaged or knocked over in Saint Louis, Missouri at a Jewish cemetery. This cowardly act brought these comments from The Donald, "The anti-Semitic threats targeting our Jewish community and community centers are horrible and are painful and a very sad reminder of the work that still must be done to root out hate and prejudice and evil."

The Donald's comments followed a White House denouncement of hatred and hate-motivated violence. Trump went on to state, "{he is} the least anti-Semitic person that you've ever seen in your entire life."

Ivanka Trump, who converted to Judaism before her 2009 marriage to Jared Kushner, added on twitter, "We must protect our houses of worship and religious centers."

The Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, and the FBI, are joining together to investigate what they termed, "possible civil rights violations in connection with these threats."

EDITORIAL COMMENT: Although the Jewish people have always been subjugated to acts of random violence the world over, people who stoop to lows such as this should be dealt with in the harshest manner permitted by the law.











Unwarranted attacks against the Jews is nothing new. However, those who provoke these acts should be swiftly and harshly dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.


No matter what your thoughts and feelings about Trump are feel free to state them in your reviews.

As American citizens, we all have the right to state our opinions. And, that is what this book is designed for. Getting people talking about The Donald.






Here I come To Save The Day, by Barb Baker, selected to complement my Essay.

So, thanks Barb Baker, for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my Essay.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.