Biographical Non-Fiction posted February 23, 2017 Chapters:  ...20 21 -22- 23... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Just letting other people know a bit about me

A chapter in the book Family Poems and Stories 2010-2017

My answers to 'Another Quiz'

by Mustang Patty

When was the last time you experienced an adrenaline rush?

A few days ago, the apartment management notified us that somebody had complained about our dogs. The dogs are my constant companions and my mind immediately went to the conclusion that I would have to rehome my dogs to remain where we lived. (I got over that.)

What terrifies you most?

The thought of losing any of my loved ones. I have a husband and two kids that I've built my world around, and I have no idea what I would do if any of them died.

If your house is on fire, which book would you save?

My rented copy of the DSM-5. (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) I rented it for research on a novel I'm working on, and it would cost a fortune to buy it outright!

Have you ever been betrayed?

More times than I can count. The grace of God allows me to forgive, but I can rarely forget.

Have you ever told lies?

Of course, I think everyone lies at one time or another. I've told some real whoppers in my lifetime, but I feel like I'm past all that, and may tell a little white lie here and there now.

What is most annoying about Fan Story writers?

It frustrates me to read a post that someone wrote 'on the fly,' without any editing or running through spell check. We are all here to learn and have our work reviewed, so why wouldn't we put out our best work? These same folks seem to be really peeved about getting 4 stars for their unedited work, too.


What do you like best about being part of Fan Story?

I love to hear what others think about my writing. I have gotten so many suggestions, compliments and forms of encouragement. Once I've posted something, I can't wait to see the comments.





I love being here on Fan Story. If I didn't have some type of feedback on my writing, I would never know if I'm really good. I love the feedback, but I also love learning more about the other writers when they share their thoughts about whatever they found meaningful to them in my story.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mustang Patty All rights reserved.
Mustang Patty has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.