Romance Poetry posted February 23, 2017 Chapters:  ...6 10 -12- 13... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Japanese Imperial Court style Tanka

A chapter in the book Tanka Waka

My Lover My Slave

by Gypsy Blue Rose



Kneel at my feet … here.

Grab my 
feather and strike me

with 
thrilling caress

take the time to undress me

you are my lord and my slave



 



Recognized


I have been reading about ONO NO KOMACHI, lately. She was a lady tanka poet of the Japanese Imperial Court in the Heian era. in the 800s, the Golden age in literary history in which women writers were the predominant geniuses. Her writing was mostly about lovers. My tanka takes after her style.

Many cultured women gathered as wives of Emperors, and court ladies, as well as the maids for these women; court officials often visited these women for influence, literary charm, or romances. Significant contributions to the literature of Japan were created in the Kokyu during this period: works such as The Tale of Genji by Murasaki Shikibu, The Pillow Book by Sei Shonagon, and many anthologies of waka poems.

Thank you for reading me.

 photo a8eebe45-2baa-471d-a95e-b0379ac6db86_zps3eqavrhv.png



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gypsy Blue Rose All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Gypsy Blue Rose has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.