Essay Non-Fiction posted February 22, 2017 Chapters:  ...39 40 -41- 42... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Russia's lament on The Donald's stance

A chapter in the book Breakfast With The Donald!

Tough Bananas Russia!

by Brett Matthew West



Background
Essays about the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump
According to Alexey Kovalev, "{It was} like they flipped a switch." He is a journalist covering Russian state media for the Moscow Times newspaper.

What Kovalev was referring to was The Donald's suddenly disappearing from the evening news, and talk shows, closely associated with the Russian political agenda. The obvious reason for this turn of events is The Donald seeking to alienate himself from the Kremlin.

Here are some noticeable differences that have recently been picked up along those lines:

-The Donald has hardened his tone on Russia's occupation of the Crimean Peninsula

-The firing of ex-National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, who appeared to be sympathetic towards the Russians

-The Donald has accused Russia of meddling in elections in a variety of countries

-The Trump Administration accusing Russia of test-firing a cruise missile in violation of the 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty

American Intelligence agencies remain under the impression Russian hackers tampered with the election results of the 2016 Presidential Race because Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia, believed The Donald would be more friendlier to Moscow.

Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis stated, "Washington should negotiate with Russia from a position of strength." Moscow tembled at his comments. (They did not like them at all)

In response to Mattis' remarks, Vladimir Posner, a prominent Russian television journalist lamented, "There is disappointment for many people {namely the Russians}."

Posner then questioned, "Why did {Trump} lie to us? Why did he make us think that he wants things to get better?" (Any question from who's perspective that remark is coming from?)

Initially, The Donald's election to the Presidency made the Russians very happy. It also meant that Hillary Clinton, a long-time adversary of Vladimir Putin's, would not hold the office of the President of the United States.

The Russians had desired, with Clinton out of the picture, to consolidate their power within the confines of their country. Now, through tough US discussions towards Russia, by The Donald, American military forces, and diplomats, the Russians realize their vaunted goals will not be so easy to accomplish.

Awww! The poor little babies! RIGHT!!!!!!




Russia is crying the blues because The Donald is not in their back pocket as they hoped he would be.



No matter what your thoughts and feelings about Trump are feel free to state them in your reviews.

As American citizens, we all have the right to state our opinions. And, that is what this book is designed for. Getting people talking about The Donald.






Here I come To Save The Day, by Barb Baker, selected to complement my Essay.

So, thanks Barb Baker, for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my Essay.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.