Romance Poetry posted February 20, 2017 Chapters: 1 2 -3- 4... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Free Verse. Please read author notes.Thank you

A chapter in the book 2017 Poems

To Thine Own Self-Be True

by Gypsy Blue Rose

Grey skies and rain

against my window pane.

Tears on glass 

tears on my face.

The world makes no sense

because you are not there.
 
The gypsy said it best.

And life without passion

is worthless.
 
I will always be true to myself

I don’t care what people think.

I don’t care. 

The world is gray and I wish...

I was not here... to feel this pain.
 
 

 



Recognized


The sad free verse is just a reflection of how I felt when I wrote it and not related to my message below.


My friends and I have been providing fun challenges and opportunities to poets in our FanStory community. All we ask in return is to share your creative spirit and talent. We want people to enjoy writing, learning, and having fun with haiku.

Some people complaint about my club promotions so I will only promote the club in the forum's challenge room from now on. If you have questions about the club or this note, please send me a private message.

We are the kind of writers who support, encourage, and promote education and fun doing what we love to do. WRITE!

Thank you for reading and for your kindness. God bless you.

Gypsy



"This above all: to thine own self-be true,

And it must follow, as the night the day,

Thou canst not then be false to any man.

Farewell, ,,,," Hamlet Act 1

~William Shakespeare


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gypsy Blue Rose All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Gypsy Blue Rose has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.