Essay Non-Fiction posted February 21, 2017 Chapters:  ...38 39 -40- 41... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
How Trump is distancing himself from Trump Organization

A chapter in the book Breakfast With The Donald!

The Donald's Trust

by Brett Matthew West



Background
Essays about the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump
Before he assumed the office of the President of the United States, The Donald stated he would manufacture a wall between himself and the five hundred businesses that made him a billionaire. Do not misunderstand the situation. Legally, he did not have to do so.

Controlled by his oldest son Donald John Trump, Junior, and Allen Weisselberg, the Trump Organization's Chief Financial Officer, the Trust he created for that purpose declares The Donald to be the sole beneficiary of the Trust.

The investigative news service known as La Republica has obtained documents through public record searches, that illustrate The Donald maintains the legal power to revoke that Trust any time he may well choose to do so.

Filed with the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board in the nation's capitol, that oversees the liquor licenses at the Trump International Hotel Washington. D.C., these documents demonstrate the business changeover between The Donald and his son.

These documents, filed one day before The Donald assumed the Presidency, outline the purpose of the Trust is, "to hold assets for the exclusive benefit of Donald J. Trump." This could be viewed as a questionable, and marginally slim, ethics maneuver.

Why? Because The Donald retains ownership of the hotel and will personally benefit if the business profits from decisions he makes as the President are favorable to the hotel. Remember, The Donald is perfectly within his rights to run his businesses if he so decides to at the same time he is the President. There is nothing wrong with that picture.

The Trump Organization will continue to be operated by Trump's sons Eric and Donald, Junior. They are also some of the most trusted characters of his inner circle.

At the time of taking these actions, The Donald explained, "What I'm going to be doing is my two sons, who are right here, Don and Eric, are going to be running the company. They are going to be running it in a very professional manner. They're not going to discuss it with me." (Right! When pigs fly!)

Another action this Trust does not disclose is The Donald's Executive Producer title for the popular NBC-TV program known as "Celebrity Apprentice". Representatives of that national television station have not stated whether The Donald will be compensated for his role. Does anybody out there have the slightest doubt whether he will be or not?

Again, there is nothing illegal about The Donald running his business empire at the same time he is the President of the United States nor Is it a violation of any ethics. Anybody in his position would be tempted to do the same thing.




Donald Trump has taken several steps to separate himself from his business empire while he is serving as the President of the United States. One of them is a Trust that has been created to benefit only him.


No matter what your thoughts and feelings about Trump are feel free to state them in your reviews.

As American citizens, we all have the right to state our opinions. And, that is what this book is designed for. Getting people talking about The Donald.






Here I come To Save The Day, by Barb Baker, selected to compliment my Essay.

So, thank Barb Baker, for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my Essay.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.