Mature Fiction posted February 12, 2017


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A girlfriend has a big surprise planned.

Blue Valentine

by Thesis

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

My girlfriend Azra sent me a text. It read, "You will not forget this Valentine's Day, EVER!" Within ten seconds, another message appeared. This time it was a photo of her lips covered with a sexy Royal Blue lip gloss.

A third message, this time a text, read, "I went to the Bazaar today. The blue lips are just the beginning of what I have planned for you, Jake. I can't wait to see your reaction to my plan. I know how turned on you get when I tease you when I feel like being naughty. I know you'll like it too, but this time there will be an extra surprise you could never imagine," she added.

The fourth message was another picture. She sent me a nude shot from her cleavage down to her toes. I took in all the details, her gorgeous full breasts, hard nipples, flat tummy, a thin gold chain belt on her hips, the evil eye stud in her belly button, her sexy gold sandals and pedicured feet, with toes polished to match her lip gloss.

The fifth and final message was a text that simply said, "You can still get a flight home tonight, Jake!" I looked back to the last picture, then the first, staring at those promising lips. A smile appeared on my own. Azra knew I couldn't fly home tonight. I had to work, but I planned on taking the first flight out in the morning to surprise her.

My assistant, Katrina watched me from across the room. I heard her approach as her heels made a steady clicking rhythm on the floor. "You're grinning like a teenager, Jake. Did Azra send you a picture of her naked or something?" she said with a sadistic grin on her face.

I held up the phone, showing her the blue lip picture. "You know, you're a very lucky man. She's so hot, what does she see in you?" Katrina said as she turned and walked toward the door, knowing my eyes were glued to her blue heels and sheer black nylon stockings. "Don't forget we're scheduled for cocktails at seven o'clock with Nesim. Don't be late," she warned, turning slightly to catch me looking.

When I arrived at seven, I did a double take when I saw Katrina. The first thing I noticed was her lips, exactly the same color as Azra's in the photo. She wore a royal blue cocktail dress with a very plunging neckline and a diamond pendant hanging teasingly just above her cleavage. Both her finger and toe nails were also the royal blue color, as were her six inch heels. I couldn't stop staring at her.

Katrina walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, leaving a slight blue imprint. "Katrina, I don't know what to say. You look beautiful."

"You look surprised, Jake," she responded.

"It's just that I showed you Azra's photo this afternoon and now you're here looking like her. It's a little overwhelming, that's all," I said.

"Jake, you are going to be very overwhelmed tonight. I don't look like this by accident."

"What do you mean, Katrina?" I demanded.

"Just relax, Jake. You're going to really enjoy what is going on. I promise," she said kissing me full on the lips.

Although I often fantasized about Katrina, I never had any physical contact with her until now. Her kiss was electrifying. She put her palm against my face and lightly stroked my neck with those long blue nails, causing me to pause, while she kissed me harder. Leaning into me, I felt her firm breast and the heat from her body, while breathing in her alluring scent.

Unaware that our client, Nesim had arrived, one of the junior consultants greeted and escorted him to the Martini bar. Katrina disengaged our kiss and licked her lips. She put her index finger on my lips and rubbed off a little of her lipstick that transferred onto mine. "No one will even know we kissed," she said, proud of herself.

"Except me," Azra said, walking in our direction from an entrance door behind us.

I was in a complete panic. "Azra, what are you doing here?"

"I thought I would surprise you and meet you here in Paris for the weekend instead of you having to fly back home to Istanbul to see me. Then I saw..,"

"What you saw was," I tried to interject, but was immediately cut off.

"Your behavior is so shameless, Jake. How could you? You go away on business with Katrina and you're doing it with her? How long has this been going on, Jake?" Azra pressed.

"Nothing is going on, Azra. I showed her the picture you sent me of..." I started to explain.

"You showed her the naked picture of me? The one with my whole body exposed that was meant for your eyes only, Jake? How could you do that? What's wrong with you?"

"No, I didn't. Let's start this conversation over," I pleaded.

"Okay, so I walk in and see you making out with your assistant, Katrina. Who, by the way is wearing the same clothes as I am, the same lip gloss and nail polish, I bet she even has nothing on underneath, like me too," Azra said, running her hand up Katrina's thigh from behind and biting her lip as she felt nothing but bare skin.

Pulling her hand from under Katrina's dress, she said, "See, I was right, nothing underneath," she asserted, not taking her eyes off Katrina.

I looked over at Katrina, who was blushing. At the same time, Katrina and I noticed several senior executives of our firm arrive and walk over to the bar to meet with Nasim.

"This is getting very awkward. No one saw us back here yet, so I think perhaps we should go back to my suite to talk this over."

We exited through the door that Azra had entered and turned to the elevators. It was only the three of us inside the elevator, when Katrina said, "should we let him in on what we've planned, Azra?"

Without answering, the girls turned to each other and kissed. I watched as their blue lips hungrily pressed against each other's, and they both slid their hands to the other's shapely behind, caressing softly. I leaned against the back of the elevator, totally engrossed in the scene before me.

The elevator stopped two floors below mine. The elevator doors opened, presenting these two beautiful women in a scandalous embrace to the couple waiting to enter the elevator. The young couple just stood there, both watching the kiss. The doors closed without them entering.

As the elevator reached my floor, I guided them both out of the elevator with a gentle push on their firm behinds. As they parted, I grabbed each by the hand and walked them to my suite. Once inside, they both pushed me up against the door. Katrina planted her succulent lips on mine and began French kissing me, while Azra ran her nails and delicate hands across the front of my trousers, further engorging my arousal.

Katrina pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders, revealing perfect breasts with upturned, hard nipples. She reached for my hand, placing it on her left breast and covered my hand with hers, squeezing my hand hard. I took her lead and firmly massaged her large breasts. Pinching her nipple, I heard her moan as she bit my tongue in response.

Azra had already slid my trousers to my ankles, and had a firm grip on my cock, which she alternately licked and pumped at a furious pace. The sensations of having two women touching me at the same time, was too much for me to handle. Within minutes I knew I was not going to last. Azra sensed my body's reaction to the heightened sensations, and stopped stroking me.

She stood back several feet and unzipped her dress, revealing her voluptuous body to me. I drank in her sensuous body with my eyes, as Katrina's hand found what Azra abandoned to undress for me. I looked down to watch Katrina's hand and those blue tipped fingers holding me tightly, as Azra made her way behind Katrina.

She quickly unzipped Katrina, allowing the dress to fall to the floor. Before me were two of the most desirable women I've ever seen. Both still had on their spiked heels and nothing else but their matching blue lipstick and nail polish. Both had perfect bodies, and they were certainly comfortable teasing me while they held hands and walked to the bedroom. Looking over their shoulders, they smiled seductively and said, "Are you coming, Jake?"

Completely at a loss for words, I followed, taking off my tie as I entered the bedroom. Katrina smiled, turned to me and said, "I told you that you were going to be overwhelmed, Jake," as she closed the door.

"Azra added, "I said you will never forget tonight, and I meant it, Jake."



Valentines Writing Contest contest entry


My intent was to keep this story arousing, yet not vulgar. Please let me know how I did.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.