Essay Non-Fiction posted February 9, 2017 Chapters:  ...26 27 -28- 29... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A classic example of why Muslims must be permanently banned

A chapter in the book Breakfast With The Donald!

Editorial: The Murderous Syrians

by Brett Matthew West


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.


Background
Essays about the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump
(NOTE: This Editorial is directed especially at those who simply can not grasp the concept of why it is so necessary for Muslims from the Select Seven countries be banned from immigrating into the United States. Others should read this information as well for their own knowledge.)


*******************************************************************************************
*******************************************************************************************


I sincerely ask you, "These are the Muslims you want to allow to immigrate into the United States?"

After reading these facts do tell me once again The Donald's ban on the Select Seven should not be immediately implemented and kept permanently in place!

Saydnaya Prison, the main political prison in Syria, has become famously well known as "The Slaughterhouse." And, for very good reasons, because it is there that, according to Amnesty International, 20 to 50 people are hanged each week by the military police of that country.

From March of 2011 to date, these murders exceed more than 13,000 people over the course of that time in what the Syrians call "a calculated campaign of extrajudicial execution." (That number, 13,000, is not a misprint!) Oh, but, please don't take my word for it. Do research this for yourself. The facts are clearly proven.

These massacres were authorized by Senior Syrian officials, particularly their President Bashar Assad, and his deputies.

Lynn Maalouf, the Deputy Director For Research at Amnesty International's regional office in Beirut, Lebanon described the scene this way, "The horrors depicted reveal a hidden, monstrous campaign, authorized at the highest levels of the Syrian government, aimed at {one goal only and that is} crushing any form of dissent within the Syrian population."

Maalouf went on to explain, "These executions take place after a sham trial that lasts over a minute or two minutes, but they are authorized by the highest levels of authority, including the Grand Mufti, a top religious authority in Syria."

The Grand Mufti is the highest official of religious law in a Sunni or Ibadi Muslim country.

United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres's reaction to this report by Amnesty International expressed he "was horrified" about what was in the report.

United Nations Spokesman Stephane Dujarric added, "We have repeatedly raised serious concerns about the grave violations of international human rights and international humanitarian law in Syria."

In addition to this grievous carnage, according to Amnesty International, there have been at least 35 different methods of torture used in Syrian detention centers with an average of 300 deaths a month resulting from the torture of more than 17,000 people. (This number is also not a misprint.)

Again, I ask, "These are the Muslims you want to allow to immigrate into the United States?"

WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

Get that ban on the Select Seven in place IMMEDIATELY and keep it there PERMANENTLY!





Just one classic example of why Muslims must be permanently banned from immigrating into the United States.

There are many others.


No matter what your thoughts and feelings about Trump are feel free to state them in your reviews.

As American citizens, we all have the right to state our opinions. And, that is what this book is designed for. Getting people talking about The Donald.






Here I come To Save The Day, by Barb Baker, selected to complement my Editorial.

So, thanks Barb Baker, for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my Editorial.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.