Essay Non-Fiction posted February 11, 2017 Chapters:  ...28 29 -30- 31... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The Donald's Five Most Trusted Aids

A chapter in the book Breakfast With The Donald!

Meet The Donald's Inner Circle

by Brett Matthew West



Background
Essays about the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump
KELLYANNE CONWAY:

Counselor to The Donald, Kellyanne Conway is a veteran pollster. She was also Trump's last Campaign Manager, having served in that capacity since the Summer of 2016. Conway is seen as the face of The Donald's Administration. She makes numerous television appearances to promote Trump's agenda. She also advised Vice President Mike Pence when he held the office of Governor of Indiana, and is expected to assist in developing policies on veterans and women's issues.

STEVE BANNON:

Constantly at The Donald's side in the Oval Office, Media Executive Steve Bannon has factored into each major decision Trump has made so far as President. Bannon became Trump's top political advisor in August of 2016. He supplied The Donald's campaign with its anti-establishment passion. Bannon co-wrote The Donald's Inaugural Address. He also assisted in designing actions withdrawing the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and freezing the refugee program.

REINHOLD RICHARD "REINCE" PRIEBUS:

With close ties to Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, the former Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus is The Donald's Chief of Staff. He focuses most of the time on policy implementation and organization. He has previously served as the Chairman of the Republican Party of Wisconsin, and as the Republican National Committee General Counsel, however, he has never held a major political office. A Washington Insider, Priebus frequently criticized The Donald's policies regarding Muslim immigration, and lectured Trump for forty minutes after The Donald's remarks about illegal Mexican immigrants during the 2016 Presidential Campaign. At one point, he even called for The Donald to drop out of the Presidential Race. According to a December 8, 2016 New York Magazine article his loyalty to Trump has been questioned by other advisers to the President.

STEPHEN MILLER:

The 31-year-young political operative Stephen Miller co-wrote many of The Donald's speeches and policies, as well as his Inaugural Address. He previously served as the Press Secretary for Senator Michele Bachmann of Minnesota and Senator John Shadegg of Arizona. He is known for his and Jeff Sessions' "nation-state populism" response to globalization and immigration. Miller joined the Trump campaign after spending time as a top aid to Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama, the new Attorney General. In that capacity, Miller became The Donald's "Warm-Up Act". After the 2012 Presidential Election, Miller heavily influenced derailing efforts in the Senate to pursue an immigration overhaul. He will head Trump's economic policy team.

JARED KUSHNER:

Regarded as the "First Among Equals," Jared Kushner, who is The Donald's son-in-law, was one of Trump's most powerful campaign advisors during his Presidential campaign. Kushner is also recognized as a calming presence for The Donald and has the last word on Trump's decision-making processes. Previously, Kushner has been a real estate investor and developer, as well as a one-time Publisher of the online New York Observer. Kushner, who is married to Trump's daughter Ivanka, is The Donald's Senior White House Advisor and most trusted ally. He also developed Trump's digital media campaign that is credited as one of the major reasons Trump's bid for the Presidency was successful.

There you have them. What do you think?




A brief biography of The Donald's five most influential advisors.


No matter what your thoughts and feelings about Trump are feel free to state them in your reviews.

As American citizens, we all have the right to state our opinions. And, that is what this book is designed for. Getting people talking about The Donald.






Here I come To Save The Day, by Barb Baker, selected to complement my Essay.

So, thanks Barb Baker, for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my Essay.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.