Essay Non-Fiction posted January 31, 2017 Chapters:  ...17 18 -19- 20... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Longstanding fraud has occurred in US elections

A chapter in the book Breakfast With The Donald!

Curbing Voting Fraud

by Brett Matthew West



Background
Essays about the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump
In an effort to strengthen voting procedures on a national level, The Donald ordered a major investigation into what he called "widespread voter fraud".

Three specific areas the probe will research are voters who have died but are still being carried on the rolls, illegal immigrants who are allowed to vote even though they are not supposed to, and voters registered to vote in more than one state.

Press Secretary, Sean Spicer would not elaborate on whether or not the FBI would lead the investigation. Spicer only commented that, "the goal of the probe would be to understand where the problem exists and how deep it goes." He also stated it would encompass more than just the 2016 Presidential Election.

The two Democratic strongholds of New York and California were singled out as leading culprits. NOTE: The Donald did not compete in these states during the 2016 Presidential campaign.

Responding that this investigation was intended as a "means by {The Donald} to restrict access to the ballet box," of course, Democratic leaders have blown Trump's probe way out of proportion.

If the FBI does not oversee this investigation, then Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions, who is The Donald's selection for Attorney General, and has previously demonstrated sympathy towards claims of voting fraud, could.

In 2012, Pew Research, a non-partisan "fact tank" in Washington, D.C. that provides information on public opinion, social issues, demographics, media content analysis, and opinion polling, found approximately 24 million voter registrations were invalid. And, the Justice Department of Barack Obama's Administration held the position that election fraud occurred. Both of these cases happened long before The Donald came on the scene.

With longstanding facts on the table, is Trump justified in ordering an investigation into voter fraud? Perhaps a more appropriate question would be what are the Democrats trying to hide?

(Next Up: Eliminating The Islamic State)





Voter fraud has been a longstanding problem in the United States.


No matter what your thoughts and feelings about Trump are feel free to state them in your reviews.

As American citizens, we all have the right to state our opinions. And, that is what this book is designed for. Getting people talking about The Donald.






Here I come To Save The Day, by Barb Baker, selected to compliment my essay.

So, thanks Barb Baker, for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my essay.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.