Biographical Poetry posted January 26, 2017 Chapters:  ...33 34 -35- 36... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A Clarity Pyramid

A chapter in the book Luna's Form Poetry

Change

by Luna


To you, Mickey, from Momma
 photo change3_zpss3rud2qk.jpg



Recognized


Clarity Pyramid

The Clarity Pyramid is a poetry form designed and constructed by Jerry P. Quinn.

A Clarity Pyramid is a poem consisting of two triplets and a single line (7 lines in all). Usually, this poem is center aligned when displayed.

The first triplet has 1, 2, and 3 syllables. The title of the poem is the one-syllable word of the first triplet, which is displayed in all capital letters. This line is followed by a two-syllable line, and then a three-syllable line, both of which clarify the definition of the poem, or are synonyms for the title.

The second triplet has 5, 6, and 7 syllables. Its design is based around a life event contained within the triplet which helps give a poetic view oroutlook on the first line (title).

The last line is 8 syllables, and is in quotations as this line contains a quote that defines the first word (title).

Example #1:

WORK
labor
exertion

walked lines all plowed straight
furrow soil, seeds and sweat
spring deposit, fall harvest

"creationâ??s manifestations"

Copyright �© 2002 Jerry P. Quinn

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Luna All rights reserved.
Luna has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.