General Non-Fiction posted January 23, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Greyson and Gus

Greyson and Gus to the Rescue

by Teri7


Today was pretty ordinary like most days, except we had a visitor this afternoon at Greyson's house.

We were sitting around waiting on Greyson's daddy to come home from work. It was around one p.m. this afternoon. Jonathon had talked to Tom about being on the way home from a job he was doing.

Greyson had gotten comfortable laying down in front of the recliner in his Mickey Mouse fold out soft chair. We were watching Bubble Guppies when all of a sudden we heard a car pull into the drive. Gus started barking like crazy!

I asked Tom to check and see who it was, which he did. He told me it was my Uncle Johnny and Aunt Geneva. Tom walked outside to help them into the house. They are in their middle seventies and don't get around as good as they used to.

A few minutes later Tom walked back into the den with Aunt Geneva behind him. Gus heard the voices and then saw Aunt Geneva with Tom. Gus was going crazy with this person in his house that usually was not in there.

It scared Aunt Geneva, so next thing I heard was, "Greyson come make Gus be quiet!"

Greyson went running toward where the kennel was and he screamed," Gus, be quiet."

No noise at all for a few minute's. We realized then that Greyson and Gus were in charge of this house. Gus did not bite Aunt Geneva and Greyson was a little hero today!

Thank you for reading this short story!



Written by: Teresa A. Shortess
Copyright@2017



Recognized


This is just a short story to post. I do hope you enjoy reading and reviewing. Blessings, Teri
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.