Family Non-Fiction posted January 21, 2017 Chapters:  ...4 5 -6- 7... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Just felt to do this! Bless you all!

A chapter in the book Spiritual Writing

Dear Lord

by Teri7


Dear Lord,
I want to thank you for another day full of your grace and mercy. It has been a day of working for you in all I have done. Thank you for the experience today as we cleaned up your house for services in the morning. Lord, no one knows what we do as we prepare for another day to worship you.

I thank you for Your love that You show me day and night. You are so kind and gracious to me and all that listen to your voice. I praise your name above all others. You are my true source of strength and my light as I walk along my life path waiting for the day when you call me home!

I can do all things through you Lord, not on my own. You give me that peace that passes all understanding and I thank you immensely for it! Without you in my life I would surely fail. I am thankful that you walk with me each step of the way. I know I am never alone.

I see marvelous things happen each and every day of my life. I see your grace and mercy that you have showed to me, my family and friends.

Lord, I pray for your peace and protection over all my fan story friends. They each mean so much to me. You see how happy I am when I have contact with each one. Bless them in a mighty way, Lord, as only you can!

I ask these things in the precious name of Jesus Christ! Amen



Recognized


I don't have any single pictures of me alone. This was on my heart and mind! I put this under family because in my eyes you are all a part of my family! Please do not make any corrections to this as it is from the heart and I prefer not to change it. Unless there is a terrible mistake. Thanks.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.