Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted January 21, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Commentary about those who live alone.

Lonely People

by patcelaw



















Possibly the loneliest place on the planet for those who are alone may well be what is called social media. Are we really social? Do we only think that there is no need to say a kind word to those who could well be hurting? Even sometimes those who say they care, don't even have a word of encouragement to those who live alone.
I am sure that if some of us would just go away, we would not even be missed. Think about it, for one day, God forbid, you could well be the one who is alone.
With so many people suffering from SAD, then to be lonely on top of it, could throw them into depression. Depression can be deadly. So we need to reach out to the lonely and give them hugs with some kind words. It doesn't take much time and it may well save a life.


-Patricia Lawrence
1-21-17
 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. patcelaw All rights reserved.
patcelaw has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.