Essay Non-Fiction posted January 17, 2017 Chapters: 3 4 -5- 6... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Donald Trump does not care much about the CIA

A chapter in the book Breakfast With The Donald!

The Donald Battles The CIA

by Brett Matthew West



Background
Essays about the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump

Donald Trump ramped up his heated war with the US intelligence community, and accused their leaking an unsubstantiated report about him to tactics employed by the German Nazis.

Finally conceding that Russia hacked Democratic files in an effort to alter the 2016 Presidential Election, and try to help him win the Presidency, The Donald praised Russian President Vladimir Putin and stated the Soviet hacking operation actually helped American voters. Is he nuts! Or, is he spot on?

That was just one of the bizarre moments at Trump's news conference. The Donald also addressed comments towards the media, his largest campaign promises, and how his business conflicts could peacefully coincide with his position as the President.

Trump Tower in New York City was the location for the news conference, and the lobby of that tower was where The Donald detailed how he was going to turn over the operations of more than five hundred, (yes, that number is correct!), of his corporations to his sons Eric and Donald, Junior.

However, he would not eliminate the possibilities of contacts between his business associates and Russian intelligence agents. He also struck out at allegations the Russians had unverified information they could blackmail him with, as was released in a file by BuzzFeed.

The Donald stated, "{It was} sick people who put that crap together. It was disgraceful-disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake out."

Trump further said, "If Putin likes Donald Trump, guess what, folks? That's called an asset, not a liability."

He then added, "I hope I do {get along well with the Russians}. But, there's a good chance I won't. And if I don't, do you honestly believe that Hillary would be tougher on Putin than me? Does anybody in this room really believe that? Give me a break!"

On a lighter note, The Donald also remarked, "Moscow can help us fight the Islamic State".

The CIA anticipates a full steam ahead confrontation with Trump upon his ascending into the White House. Mark my words, it is going to happen. And, for his part, The Donald has stated he wants a ninety-day review of cyber defense for the US upon his assuming office.

It seems the battle lines between the President-Elect and the Central Intelligence Agency are just beginning to fester. Stay tuned for future updates. I am sure I will be bringing them to you "live and in techni-color," so to speak, as they occur.




The Donald's battles with the CIA appear to just be warming up.






No matter what your thoughts and feelings about Trump are, feel free to include them in your reviews.

As American citizens we all have the right to state our opinions. And, that is what this book is designed for. Getting people talking about The Donald.








Here I come To Save The Day, by Barb Baker, selected to compliment my essay.

So, thanks Barb Baker, for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my essay.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.