General Script posted November 27, 2016 Chapters: 2 3 -4- 5... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The steps to catch a man

A chapter in the book A Cheater's Gambit

Victoria's Angels

by lancellot


Soap opera script

Characters:
Maren: 44 year old female; married to Bill; has two children; homemaker
Janice: 45 year old female; Maren’s best friend, divorced, has three adult children, lives alone; realtor
Unknown male and female customers: various ages
 
Act 1 scene 4

Int: Victoria’s Secret store in the mall; 8:30pm August 24, 2016

Setting: Janice is picking out lingerie for Maren to try on. She is also picking up a few items for herself. Maren is in the changing room trying on clothes. Female customers and employees are in the store. Along one wall is a padded bench where several men are sitting quietly.

Maren walks out of the dressing room wearing a long pink night gown.
Related image
Maren: What do you think of this?

Janice: God no. You look like a nun on vacation. Take it back.

Maren walks back into the room and then comes out wearing another item.
 Image result for pink sleeping gown
Maren: What about this one?

Janice (rolls her eyes): Are you trying to get married or laid? Next!

Maren goes back into the dressing and then comes out wearing a new outfit.
Related image
Maren: Well?

Janice: Are you pregnant? Next!

Maren slumps her shoulder and returns to the dressing room. Soon she again walks out.

Maren: I really like this one; its silk and two pieces.

Janice: Girl, I’m gonna punch you in the throat. (Sighs) Okay, I think I know what the problem is. You’re dressing how you feel, and you feel like an old maid. That just won’t do. Maren, being sexy isn’t just about what you look like, it’s also about how you see yourself. You have to feel sexy, believe you’re sexy and then you'll project sexy.

Janice turns and points to the men sitting on the bench.

Janice: Do you see those poor slobs?

Maren looks over at the three men

Janice: Their wives dragged them in here and by the looks on their sad faces they’re wishing they could be anywhere but here. Are any of them looking at you?.

Maren: No. They look like they're only interested in killing themselves.

Janice: Watch this.

Janice picks an outfit off the shelf and walks into the dressing room. A few minutes later she walks out.
Image result for sexy lingerie

All three men instantly turn towards Janice.

Unknown husband #1: Holly shit!

Unknown husband #2: My God!

Unknown wife of husband #3: Don’t you dare open your mouth. Come on; we’re leaving.  (Looks at Janice) Tramp!

Janice giggles and tosses her long blond hair.
Maren stares at Janice along with most of the people in the store.

Janice: Class dismissed.

Maren rushes to Janice and tries to cover her body.

Maren: Girl, you’re practically naked.

Janice: To those guys, I’m completely naked, ready, and willing to go. And that’s the point, Janice. I am ready and willing to go. I always am, and men know it. I make sure they do. Let’s change. I found two outfits that are in your size, and you’re buying them. Got it?

Maren nods her head and both women go back into the dressing room.

Fade out
Fade in

Setting: Maren and Janice are in the food court of the mall eating dinner at a table. They have bags from Victoria’s Secret at their feet.

Janice: You know, Maren, I’ve been thinking. Are you sure Bill is worth all this? I mean, what if the problem isn’t you but him?

Maren: I don’t understand. He’s masturbating in his car when he could be… be doing me. What guy would choose his hand over the real thing?

Janice: (whispers) Yeah, what guy? (Louder) It’s just that, sometimes I think you’re too good for him. I… I just want you have someone who deserves you and loves you for who you are.

Maren: Bill does deserve me and he loves me. I’ve just got to spark his lust again, that’s all. (Lifts her bag) Now that I have the goods, he’s all mine.

Janice: Right… but what if he wants to do something you don’t? I mean, he bought anal lube instead regular lube for a reason. What if he really did want your butt that night, but was afraid to ask?

Maren lowers her eyes and then slowly nods her head.

Maren: My mom said when you marry someone you agree to take care of them and their needs. You agree to share everything you have with them, and you should if they’re worth. My dad was a prick and pretty worthless, but Bill… he’s a good man. He’s my man, and I aim to please him and make him remember that I’m his woman.

Janice stares at her friend and tear falls down her cheek.

Maren: Oh, don’t you start. You’ll make me start crying too.

The women reach across the table and hug.

Janice: I’m just so proud of you. I haven’t seen this you in a long time; not since the Franklin incident.

They break and sit back in their chairs.

Maren: May he rot in Hell. Realistically, I’m not done yet. I still need you to teach me what to do once I get in these skimpy clothes. I may look the part, but I’m going to need to work it too. (Leans in)  I  need to learn how to take it up the butt without dying. And... I may need a special favor too.

Janice: You got it.  Well then,  let’s get out of here and work on the next step.

Fade to black
 




Disclaimer:
This is fictional. I am not advocating infidelity or any form of sexual act upon anyone for any reason. This script is not reflective of anyone's life, nor does it suggest anyone's life or lifestyle is wrong or right, moral or immoral.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.