Horror and Thriller Fiction posted October 20, 2016 Chapters: -Prologue- 1... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Dean Kuch & Gypsy Blue Rose Present:

A chapter in the book Hora Haiku: A Gothic Tale of Terror

Bran Castle settles

by Gypsy Blue Rose



























 






 
Bran Castle settles
 
on frigid ground where vamps roam-
  
cold blooded love
 

 


Summary of Book One and Two
 
In 1509, Elua, a divine dark angel mated with a powerful human witch named Naamah. They had a daughter named Mirela. Naamah tried to teach Mirela black magic but the girl didn't want to learn. She knew dark magic was wrong and the inner conflict was more than she could handle. She escaped her home  and hid in the woods.  She was half starved and near death when Varcolac, a werewolf, found her. He brought her back to Bran Castle where his brother Claudiu, a vampire, nursed her back to health.  Mirela,Varcolac, and Claudiu became close friends. Their friendship evolved into a love triangle that culminated with a vicious battle between brothers to win Mirela’s love.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 
 Beginning of Book Two

After the brothers’ fight, Varcolac was violently banished from Bran Castle.  Mirela and Claudiu began their eternal union on a dark and heartbreaking note that caused remorse and friction between the lovers, Mirela and Claudiu.   Will their passionate affair survived the tragic event of Varcolac's departure?

The two brothers become bitter rivals in their quest to win Mirela’s love and passion.
 



Recognized


Contemporary Haiku
5/7/4 syllabic count (under 17 syllables)
Kigo: frigid ground= winter
Haiga (book cover) by Dean Kuch and Gypsy Blue Rose

Dean and I will alternate writing our haiku.

We are in the process of publishing our Book One-- 'Hora Haiku: Horror Haiku', and beginning to write horror haiku for our second book in Mirela and Claudiu's Saga written in contemporary haiku form.

I searched online and contacted Bunka Shinko Ka, administrator of the International Kusamakura-Haiku, a Japanese haiku organization, and he confirmed there are many subspecies of haiku and horror haiku is one of them. Furthermore, he confirmed my findings, there are not too many horror haiku books in the market, much less a gothic horror haiku saga, which is great for us.

Dean and I are very excited to bring you, fine FanStory authors, our gothic terror tales. Hold on! It's going to be a bumpy ride!

We thank you for reviewing and sharing your valuable feedback with us. Book One was well received and we are hoping Book Two will do well, also.

I enclosed links to a brief synopsis and previous chapters of our book, 'Hora Haiku: Horror Haiku a book of dark poetry' in the event that you would like to read them. Our horror haiku will make more sense if you do. There is no need to review our synopsis. I wrote it to enhance your reading and reviewing new horror haiku.

Hora Haiku -Book One Chapters

Hora Haiku -Books Synopsis

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gypsy Blue Rose All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Gypsy Blue Rose has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.