Horror and Thriller Poetry posted September 26, 2016 Chapters:  ...15 16 -17- 18... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Dean Kuch and Gypsy Blue Rose's Hora Haiku Book's chapter

A chapter in the book Hora haiku (Horror haiku)

haiku (wicked east wind bestows)

by Gypsy Blue Rose

 
wicked east wind bestows

upon me veiled evil deeds

kin spirit



 



Recognized


6/7/4 syllables
kigo= wicked east wind= harsh wind=winter
satori= kindred spirits

Horror Haiku: a Book of Dark Poetry Co-Authored by Gypsy Blue Rose and Dean Kuch

click here to read previous chapters


I wrote this haiku and created the presentation. The beautiful artwork is by Spanish graphic artist Victoria Frances

<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>

Dean Kuch and I have decided to write a gothic horror story using haiku poetry.

The story is evolving as we go. We don't have a fixed plot. I write each haiku as the muse moves me, and Dean does the same. However, we do follow each other. I follow his new haiku and he follows mine thus our story unfolds.

I've never seen or read a book like ours. We're both excited about our unique project. We plan to publish our book of gothic horror haiku when it's finished.

Dean and I thank you for following our story. We can't wait to see where Claudiu and Mirela will take us next. Hang on! It's going to be a bumpy ride.
<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>

~ Book Summary~



In Romania, circa the 1500s, Mirela awoke in a cemetery not knowing who she was or how she got there. She was chased out of the cemetery by Moroi and was hounded through the woods by varcolac.

Mirela noticed a castle in the distance and on her way there, Muma Padurii, captured and dragged her below ground to Strigoi infected caves.

Above the caves, Bran Castle reigned in darkness. Inside the castle, a two-hundred-year-old vampire named Claudiu sensed Mirela's presence. He searched the castle's underground tunnels until he found her.

Mirela was guided to the castle by an unknown force. Claudius sensed Mirela's presence and searched for her until he found her roaming in his castle's tunnels. As a vampire, Claudius was guided by his extraordinary sense of smell.

When Claudiu and Mirela meet, Mirela remembers she is a witch and not just any witch, she is the daughter of Naamah and Elua, powerful dark angels.

Claudiu takes Mirela to bed and concerned, watches over her. She is having horrible nightmares of her mother, Naamah, a powerful witch. There may be something dark brewing inside Mirela's spirit.

Characters List:

-- Mirela, Romanian human female, and daughter of Naamah
-- Claudiu, Romanian vampire
- -Naamah, powerful witch and one of Eluaƃ¢??s eight mates
-- Elua, a rebel angel and the most important deity of Terre d'Ange.(land of angels)
-- Moroi, a type of vampire or ghost
-- Muma Padurii, an ugly and mean old witch living in the forest
-- Strigoi, troubled souls of the dead rising from the grave
-- Varcolac, werewolf

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gypsy Blue Rose All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Gypsy Blue Rose has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.