General Non-Fiction posted August 1, 2016 Chapters:  ...17 18 -19- 20... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Greysons' new word!

A chapter in the book Greyson

August 1, 2016

by Teri7


Woke up to another wonderful day with so much in store for me and my family. I did not realize what was ahead for me to learn about Greyson today. I just knew I have always been able to feel certain things and not be really sure what they were until it happened.

As I was getting dressed for the day I begin to look at tops that would make Greyson smile. Didn't see any that struck me as a "Greyson type of day", but I saw a blouse that had print like maybe a zebra, so I decided to wear that one. It was not one of the most comfortable ones, especially with Greyson climbing on me and doing his little guy stuff, but it won out.

We walked in the door and I saw Greyson's breakfast sitting on the kitchen table as usual. He is not an early morning eater. My son walked into the kitchen, with Greyson trailing not far behind him. He looked so cute as always. My son looked at me and said, "Mom, why are you wearing that shirt that looks like a zebra?

I looked at him and said, "Jonathon, I don't really know. It was just on my mind to wear it."

He stood there with a strange look on his face as he started to tell me about them going to a Safari expedition not too far from where they lived this past weekend. He said Greyson got to see and pet so many animals.

He said, "Mom, one of those animals was a zebra, kind of like the stripes on your shirt. Why did you wear that today?"

"Like I said Jonathon, I don't know. I pick out tops I think will amuse Greyson or entertain him."

Greyson come running up to me with the biggest smile and hug. It made my heart so happy as always. Then Jonathon started telling me about Greyson's newest word was Zebra. I was then so happy I wore that shirt for him.

It was getting time for Jonathon to leave for work. He told us that Greyson had learned to open Gus' kennel and let him out by himself. Gus is the Golden Retriever. I noticed Greyson going by his kennel and talking to Gus in his 2 year old talk and saying bye bye to Gus. I guess that just means there is more for us to watch out for!

As Tom and I was preparing to leave Jonathon had Greyson come over and give us hugs and kisses. As we were headed out the door Greyson came out with the word "Zebra".

It was another very good day with our grandson. It is learning more and more each day.



Written by: Teresa A. Shortess
Copyright@2016



Recognized


This is just for Greyson when he gets older so he will know what he meant to Tom and myself and now much he was loved and what all he got into as a two year old and growing. God bless all that read and review.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.