Humor Flash Fiction posted June 24, 2016


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Life is so funny, sometimes.

Total Commando

by papa55mike


Walking into the kitchen to get another cup of coffee, I notice the confused look on my wife's face. “What are you in deep thought about?”

“Well, you're going to think I'm an idiot.” She sips her coffee, then sighs. “I just watched a toilet paper commercial on television, they were talking about going Commando. What the crap is going Commando?”

I almost choke on my coffee, “With all the ESPN, TBS you watch. You don't know what going Commando means!”

Wanda, meekly replies, “No.”

“It means, you're going without underwear. In Tennessee it means, you ain't got no drawers on. Actually, you have three types of Commando. You have upper Commando which applies to you, when you go without a Bra. Then you have lower Commando, it's when you have no tighty whities, boxers or panties on. Oh, I love to set my pee-pee free. But, I prefer total Commando. That's when you don't even have any socks on!”

“Oh...Well, guess what?” She gives me her sly, sexy grin.

I shake my head, “What?”

“My panties are still wet in the dryer. So, I'm lower Commando today.” She sash-shays back towards the kitchen.

I almost drop my coffee. In between, sobs of laughter, I manage to say, “You go, girl!”





Lets go "Total Commando" everybody.

Thanks for reading. Have a great day and God bless.
mike
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. papa55mike All rights reserved.
papa55mike has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.