General Non-Fiction posted June 6, 2016 Chapters:  ...4 6 -7- 8... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Monday, June 6th 2016

A chapter in the book Greyson

Surprise!

by Teri7


Tom and I were getting ready to go baby sit Greyson today. It was between 7 and 7:30 a.m. Tom answered his phone and heard this sweet little voice saying, "Mama, Mama." Tom walked over to where I was, just grinning. Not sure how he ended that conversation, but we both had a smile on our face.

Tom stated, "I guess Greyson got his dad's phone and dialed my number." I told him I guessed that made him really special. We both laughed again and quickly decided to get on the road.

After we ended up at Greyson's, my son looked at Tom and said, "I did not call you. That was Greyson!"

It caused another round of laughs by all of us.

Greyson was a little out of character today. I just know that coming from being home with mommy and daddy for two days, and then back with me and Tom is different for him. I do know he loves us all very much. He's a very happy and carefree little guy. Today he is two years and four months old. He is trying his best to talk. He tries to make sentences, but it has not happened yet. He says some words, but mommy and daddy are afraid that is not enough. So we patiently work with him every day. Let's just say he does a whole lot of jabbering.

We had our regular type of day. We played, watched kiddie shows, sang and danced, then ate lunch. Greyson had his fun time with Mammaw and the Orange Sherbet as we both like that. Finally it was time for dad to come home.

I felt we had accomplished a lot today. I folded two baskets of clothes and Tom put them where they belonged. It is always a team effort there. We love to help since they are both working full time and raising Greyson.

Greyson is our Big little blessing!

Just so you all know, this is for Greyson for the future, so he will know about his days with Mammaw and PapPap.


Teresa A. Shortess
Copyright@2016




Another great day being grand parents.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.