General Fiction posted June 5, 2016 Chapters:  ...32 33 -34- 35... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
there is...

A chapter in the book To Last Forever

Truth in Dare

by reconciled

husband and wife surreal photo: WIFE &HUSBAND WEDDING wedding_rings.jpg





"Why cant you just be honest with me"...?

Huh...?

"If you don't feel comfortable sitting with me during the Doctors visit, it's just fine."

"Sweetheart, who could possibly be comfortable locked away in a closet thumbing "good house keeping" magazines"...? "I'm here aren't I"...?

"Just forget it you should have been honest."

"Princess, you're the one who claims we have a language all are own. I assumed you understood the moan when this subject was first broached"

"You and your G-damn fancy words...I never should have trusted you"
"I have told you everything, opened myself wide for your eyes only"
"Vulnerable and naked I reach for you, my husband, to receive a moan of exasperation!"

"Ta...you know how I get when you're vulnerable and naked, that's not exasperation your hearing I assure you. May I"...?

"OH MY GOD!...you are so wrong rights an orphan!"
"I wish you never would have come"

"Hey, hey, hey....that's enough now. Give me your hand...here she comes"

"Good afternoon Mr. Mrs. Blessed, how are you two today...? Well I have your x-rays and blood work ready Chau."

"Just one question, when did you get the implants"...?

Huh..?

"you got fake tits"...?










Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. reconciled All rights reserved.
reconciled has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.