Horror and Thriller Fiction posted May 31, 2015 Chapters:  ...11 12 -13- 15... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
What being a vampire is all about

A chapter in the book Dr. Howler's Nightmares

Night Stalker

by Brett Matthew West


See how he hangs out in the shadows of the still dark night.

A creature of solitude Just waiting to strike.

He wears his black cloak, with gnashing fangs hanging out.

Being a vampire is all he is about.

Silently, he attacks when the moon is full and with a hug he will grab you.

The warm, red blood of life to drink.

It's garlic, mirrors, holy water, and a crucifix that are your only defenses against this beast.

A wooden stake in the heart is surely his end.

Now, how many of you want to be his friend?



100 Word Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story of 100 words. not including the title. Any subject accepted. Must be exactly 100 words.

Recognized


Vampires have become favorite fixtures in books, movies, and video games.

Dracula, by Bram Stoker, made him famous, but it was The Vampyre by John Polidori, that first introduced Modern literature to this creature.



Thanks avmurray for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my story.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by avmurray at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.