Horror and Thriller Fiction posted April 25, 2015


Good
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
flash fiction horror contest

twisted desire

by Neonewman


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The door to the car swung open. A young man emerged from inside to stretch his legs. He stood tall, lanky and just under thirty. He appeared nervous as he scanned the vacant rest stop. Lust fueled my dangerous mind as I wondered what his intentions were.

I slipped into the shadows so not to startle the stranger. My body became saturated with adrenaline. I barely controlled the urge which had overcome me. I reached into my pocket and retrieved the cheese slicer I had packed for such an occasion.

I bit my lip as the man walked towards my destination. I gripped the wooden handles attached to the wire and spread them apart. I heard his zipper slide open as he approached the bush in which I resided. He exhaled slightly as urine exited his body.

I became aroused, but not in a sexual manner. More like an animals desire before it slays its prey. I forced the wire around the young man's neck and placed my knee against the small of his back. With one swift pull he became the latest victim to succumb to my twisted desire.



HOrror writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a short flash fiction story between 100 to 200 words based on the themes specified in contest details.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Neonewman All rights reserved.
Neonewman has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.