Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted February 6, 2015 Chapters: 3 4 -5- 6... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Early morning thoughts.

A chapter in the book Carolyn's Corner

Who can know

by Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens


I was just thinking....

Who can possibly know the mind of God? He who created all from nothing. Brought into existence with a word, the world and all its wonders.

Who can possibly know the mind of God? The fact that we can not, in this present life, is a part of the reason He is so awesome. His ways are not our ways. Nor will they ever be. We are not deity. Does that make us inferior? No, He made us in His own image. Therefore, we think. We ponder. We reason. And, we can make decisions based on knowledge. We can become wise.

Who can possibly know the mind of God? When we live in such a way that our life compliments His creation of us, then we are closer to knowing Him. Our responsibility is to find out all we can about Him, follow what we find, honor and glorify Him through obedience of His will. Let Him have His own way with us, by putting away our pride and letting Him do the molding and fashioning of our inner person.

The turmoil on our planet, in this world in which we live , would be so much less, if each person would determine to become acquainted with its creator. Who best would know what is needed for peace and prosperity than the designer.... the mind of God.

I was just thinking...



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens All rights reserved.
Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.