General Non-Fiction posted January 27, 2015 Chapters:  ...5 6 -7- 8... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
just a note

A chapter in the book Carolyn's Corner

Home sweet home

by Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens


Hi everyone,

I have finally returned to my home in Missouri after a three-week road trip to the West. We went through Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and into Arizona.

Larry and I had a wonderful time together and enjoyed each day. We certainly had a variety of weather. Snow, ice, rain and fog so thick you could cut it. His mother, a son, and two granddaughters live there. We returned a different route, driving through New Mexico, Texas, dipping into southern Oklahoma through Arkansas into Tennessee to see our other son, wife and twin teenage ,grand children, boy and girl.

I wanted to explain my erratic reviewing and writing pattern for this period of time. Hopefully I will be completely back on track in a few days.

Please don't feel that you have to write a review for this.

:-) Carolyn



Recognized


This picture was actually from an earlier trip to an old frontier town.. When I have time to download I will use current work.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens All rights reserved.
Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.