General Script posted January 24, 2015 Chapters:  ...4 5 -6- 7... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A look into Robby's Past

A chapter in the book The secret to a Happy Marriage

The Interview

by lancellot

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

Act: 0
Interlude
Setting: It’s April 15, 2002. A young boy sits in a campus police interview room. An old police officer in his early sixties, who is close to retirement, is sitting next to him. He takes a notepad from his pocket and looks at the boy.
 
Officer: Tell me, son, why were you outside the Phi Delta Sigma sorority house?

Robby: If I say I was lost and looking for directions will you let me go?

Officer: I think we both know the answer to that.

Robby: Okay, you got me. I was peeping into the girls’ shower room.

Officer: And the camera?

The officer slides a small camera towards the boy. He shrugs his shoulders.

Robby: Well, I just wanted something to remember them by. I’m twelve, my memory ain’t so good.

Officer: Look, son, I know boys your age are curious but most have the good sense not to take on an entire sorority house. Can’t you find a girl your own age?

Robby: Lots, but why would I want a girl whose chest looks like mine?

Officer: I kind of see your point, kid, but still, you aren’t supposed to be interested in real women yet. What happened to you?

Robby: I...I think I got infected by an older woman, one of my big sister’s friends.

Officer: Wait a minute. Are you saying you were sexually assaulted and given an STD? We have to call your parents right away.

The officer starts to stand but Robby quickly places a hand on his arm.

Robby: No, no, no, I ain’t ever had sex. I don’t have an XTD; at least I don’t think so. Silvia never touched me like that.

Officer: What? Okay, slow down and tell me exactly what happened from the beginning.

Robby takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

Robby: Pamela, that’s my sister, plays volleyball in high school. Every month or so she and some her teammates have a slumber party at our house. The last time was a few weeks ago and… well that’s when it happened.

Officer: When what happened?

Robby: Well, it was late and I was sleeping. I have my own bathroom. We all do. Anyway I got up to pee like I always do. I didn’t know. I swear I didn’t.

The Officer puts down his notepad and leans towards Robby.

Officer: Didn’t know what?

Robby: She was in my shower.

Officer: Who?

Robby: Silvia Myers, the captain of the team, and this year’s Homecoming Queen. Only, I didn’t know that at the time. I was so sleepy, I didn’t notice the lights were already on, and I didn’t hear the shower turn off.

Officer: You didn’t?

Robby: No, honest. When I opened the door, she was just stepping out.

Officer: Oh!

Robby: We saw each other and froze. I remember how blue her eyes were; like the ocean or a clear sky. Then it dropped, right out of her hand.

Officer: What?

Robby: Her towel. It just fell, like it wanted me to see. I wasn’t trying to. It was instinct. I bent down to pick it up and that’s when I noticed.

Officer: You noticed?

Robby: Her… her everything. She was all there, red toe nails, little feet, long smooth legs; it didn’t have any hair on it, just a thin little blonde strip above it. It was so… so perfect. It wasn’t tanned like the rest of her. It was pink, like her nipples, and they both sort of stuck out.

Officer: They stuck out?

Robby: Yes. I was lost in trying to understand it all. That’s when I heard it.

Officer: Heard it? Did she scream? 

Robby: No, she never did. For the first time in my life, I heard my own heart beating. I could hear it clear as day, like when you put your ear to someone’s chest. It pounded like a drum. It was so loud; I thought she heard it too, and found it funny.

Officer: Funny?

Robby: Yeah, cause’ she smiled. She just stood there grinning at me. Then she spoke.

Officer: What did she say?

Robby: She said, ‘Take it all in, little man. I can see it in your eyes. I can feel it, even from here. It’s in you, and it’s awake. The beast has you. You better tame it before it claims you.’ Then I turned around and ran back to bed. I wanted to cover my head and hide under the blankets but I couldn’t. I went to the edge and sat there. I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t turn away.

Robby (continues): She didn’t close the door. She just picked up her towel, turned to the mirror and started drying her hair. Even took the time to brush her teeth; with my toothbrush. She knew I was watching her, but she didn’t seem to mind at all. I think… she even liked it.

Officer: What did you do?

Robby: Nothing. I just sat there studying the way her body was different and the way it moved. She was perfect, like an angel come down to my room. I couldn’t believe it. Then the pain came. It felt like someone had reached into my stomach and tied it in knots. It was an agony that kept building and building. I must have moaned, because she finally turned.

Robby takes a deep breath.

Robby (continues): She wrapped the towel around her golden hair and then walked up to me. She stopped inches away from me. She was so close; I could feel the heat from her body and see the goose bumps rise on her skin. But more than that, I could smell something, something new, something sweet, something that made me feel… hungry.

Officer: Was it perfume?

Robby: No, it was something in the air, something that came from her. It was soaking into me. I could feel it. It was making things happen inside me. My hands started moving all on their own.  They wanted to touch her. They needed to feel her, but she was so perfect I couldn’t do it. By then I was hurting so bad that I think I moaned again. She reached out and took my hands in hers; they so warm and so soft. I wanted her to hold my whole body.  Then she leaned down and kissed me on the nose.  That’s when she said, ‘I’m sorry it hurts. It’s too soon, but don’t worry, one day some lucky girl will make it feel all better. And from what I can see she’ll be very lucky.’ Then she turned, and I saw her from the back. I passed out then.
When I woke up, she was gone.

Officer: Did she ever come back?

Robby: No. She didn’t have to, because I can’t get her out of my mind. Even when I was looking into the girls’ shower, I was hoping to see Silvia, or someone just like her. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn’t help it. She gave me something, and it’s alive. It keeps me up at night, haunts my dreams, and makes me do… things. I’m sick. Oh God, I’m a pervert at twelve.

Robby covers his faces in his hands and begins to cry. He cries and the Officer lets him.

Officer: Hey, that’s enough. Stop crying, you’re not sick, and you’re no more a pervert than I am.

Robby’s tears slow and he wipes his face.

Robby: But she said it was in me. I have it now. I know I do. I can feel it.

Officer: Yes, so can I, every day, even at my age, but it’s not an illness. True, I have never seen this begin in someone so young. You weren’t supposed to see or meet a woman like Silvia, not for many years yet, but I guess accidents happen.

He puts his hands on Robby’s shoulders and faces him.

Officer (continues): I’m going to help you, as a true master helped me when I was young. But you’re going to have to face some hard truths.  I’m sorry, but you’ll probably never settle down or marry, and it may be best if you don’t try. There is a beast in most people, but it is particularly powerful in you. Some women can see it.  This Silvia, probably because she has a strong beast of her own, recognized it in you, and woke it up early.

Robby: Can it go back to sleep?

Officer: No, it can be tired out for a while. You can live with it. You see, to the beast, chasing and lusting after women is a game. That makes you a Player, but you can win, if you learn the rules.

Robby: Rules?

The officer hands Robby his notepad and a pen.

Officer: Write these down, and never share them with any woman; even your mom. The rules can be in any order, that’s up to you. Rule number one: A true Player never breaks the rules. Rule number two: A player never takes what isn’t willingly offered to him. Rule number three: A Player never underestimates the power of his beast. Number four: Women are always smarter than you think. Number five: You’re going to hell, accept it, and…

(Voices fade)
(Fade to black)
 




I thought it best to explain a bit about why Robby is the way he is. I didn't want him to be misunderstood.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.