General Script posted January 19, 2015 Chapters: 1 2 -3- 4... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Pamela makes a move

A chapter in the book The secret to a Happy Marriage

Spouses are lovers too

by lancellot

Setting:  Light opens to Pamela and James’ bedroom. Pamela is preparing to take a shower. She is standing naked before the mirror and thinking of her conversation with Robby. The audience can hear her thoughts.
 
Pamela’s thoughts: The nerve of that boy. All my hard work at making him respectable and all I get are disrespect and childish antics.

Pamela pauses and the audience hears James rummaging in the kitchen. Pamela stares at her nude body in the mirror and then suddenly covers herself with her arms.

Pamela’s thoughts: I’m not as young as I used to be. It doesn’t matter our marriage is more than… more than lust and…  James loves me with or without doing… things so often. We aren’t teens anymore; he doesn’t… or does he?

Slowly her arms fall to her sides, and she stands up straight. Her eyes trace the image of her body as if it’s the first time she had seen herself.

Pamela’s thoughts: How long has it been since we… how long since I had a…

With her back to the audience, her hands starts to drift down.  Heavy footsteps are heard, and Pam quickly pulls her robe on. The bedroom door opens.

Enter James.

James pauses upon entering. He looks at his wife for a second but says nothing. He walks to his side of the room, sits on the bed and begins taking off his shoes.

Pamela watches her husband’s reflection in the mirror and her right hand absently slips into her robe.

Pamela’s thoughts: Does he still love me? Is he cheating on me? No, Robby is an idiot. James would never have agreed to take him along if he were seeing other women. He has no reason to. I… I am always here for him. He knows I love him. He knows that I… I still desire him. Doesn’t he? He still wants me too. I know he does. I know it. Robby is wrong, but is he wrong about everything?

James takes off his shirt. He stands up and begins to unbutton his pants.  Pamela turns and walks towards him. She wrings her hands as if nervous.

Pamela: Honey.

James looks up and sees his wife coming towards him.

James: What?

Pamela: Thank you for agreeing to take Robby with you. It means a lot to me. He needs a role model like you. He’s so… irresponsible.

Pamela stands in front of James and stares up into his eyes. Her hands fall to her side.

James: It’s no big deal. Ted may come along too, so the more the merrier.

Pamela’s hands slowly move to James’ pants and her fingers settle on his zipper. Her eyes never leave his.

James notices and begins to fidget from side to side.

Pamela: I don’t mind…BIG... things. Can I see yours?

James clears his throat and looks down at his wife with a puzzled expression.

Pamela’s hands move to unzip her husband’s pants.

The audience hears the sound of unzipping.

Pamela’s back is to the audience blocking their view as she seemingly reaches into James’ pants and pulls out his member.

James: I… um… I haven’t showered yet. I’m still dirty. Are you sure you… I mean… this isn’t like…

Pamela’s arms move up and down as she begins to slowly stroke her husband, while staring up at him.

James closes his eyes and moans softly.

Pamela:  (voice low and seductive) Do you remember how we used to meet under the bleachers during our senior year? You said you would explode if you didn’t have me every day. I was scared at first, so I used only my hands, like this.

James: I… I remember.

Pamela: The truth is I looked forward to holding you, and stroking you. I loved watching you grow so big in my tiny hands, feeling you build up, and knowing that I was doing that. Me!  After a while I wasn’t afraid anymore and all I wanted was to kiss it, to lick it, and then for you to turn me around, bend me over, and stick this big--

James: I… oh honey. Oh God!

Pamela: Already? Oh my!

Pamela looks down between them.

James throws is head back and sighs loudly.

James: Damn.

Pamela: That was… that was unexpected, and quite a lot.

James takes a deep breath and wipes the sweat off his face.

James: I’m sorry, baby. I didn’t mean to… to get you dirty.

Pamela smiles and giggles. She opens her robe and wraps her arms around her husband, pressing her naked body into his. She pulls his head down and kisses him passionately on the lips. She giggles again, presses her cheek against his bare chest, and then grabs both of his hands and places them firmly on her butt. They embrace and sway gently.

Pamela (whispers): Thank you.

James: For what? I kind of made a mess.

Pamela: The only thing you’ve made is your wife very happy. The rest we can clean off in the shower together, and then we can dirty each other up some more. That is… if you can?

James smiles down at his wife and squeezes her bottom.

James: Oh, I’m sure I can oblige you, little lady.

Pamela: Good, lover, let’s get clean and then get really dirty.

Smiling, Pamela takes James by the hand and leads him through the door and off stage.

Exit Pamela
Exit James
(Fade to black)

 



Recognized


(Characters)
Ted Michaels: Jennifer's husband; James' best friend.
James O'Bannon: Pamela's husband; Ted's best friend.
Jennifer Michaels: Ted's wife and friend to Pamela
Pamela O'Bannon: James' wife and friend to Jennifer
Robby Jefferies: Brother to Pamela; brother-in-law to James.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.