Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted January 13, 2015 Chapters:  ...38 39 -40- 41... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The value of O

A chapter in the book Take Me Back To The Good Ol' USA

o

by LovnPeace

I suggest we invest in horses, store up on hay and think of names. The administration is again on target to cut off our communication. Hacked? Sure, what timing.

Who else has assess to the info released at the exact time our absentee "President" was speaking on the subject. So far the gun control has failed and what better way to control then to cut off communication.

We are being squeezed to death at a time the rest of the world is waking up or at least trying. We desperately need someone with some power and guts to step forward. The Islamic fraud sitting in our White House has all but flown a banner over Washington DC declaring his stance. He has announced it in so many ways since day one. He is the enemy of America. He announced it in Cairo from the start.

He supports the enemy financially. Since the Brotherhood has been kicked to the curb in Egypt he no longer sends them support. By the way, how did he gain control of our purse? Congress you have given over your power. Rot in Hell cowards.

I could go on and on and have. His legal name among many is Barry Soetoro and a different spelling of it. He is known as bathhouse Barry in Chicago. I call him Fairy Barry. The thing is, he isn't even a good Muslim. He is in great danger from his own people and he knows it. They tolerate him because they need him. The Koran lets the Muslims do whatever is necessary to defeat the infidel's. He takes full advantage of that with his drinking and other illicit activities, forbidden my the Koran.

The reason he didn't go to France is because he can't publicly stand against the Islamic Brotherhood. To do harm or speak against them is a death sentence. He is a puppet in so many hands. The only way for us to protect ourselves from his evil is to arrest him. His list of crimes grows daily.

I stand befuddled. As a Christian I ask the question, do we deserve this for allowing our once Judo/Christian beliefs we were founded on be so bastardized? We sat by and slowing let then be taken from our lives. Did we turn our faces away from our God and our beliefs?

My only hope is to keep the Faith I believe in. Evil never wins in the end. God is in His Heaven and all is well. In His time He will deal with the ilk.





My belief is my only sanity. God Bless all seekers of truth and God Bless America. The world knows the truth.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LovnPeace All rights reserved.
LovnPeace has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.