Supernatural Fiction posted January 4, 2015 Chapters:  ...7 8 -9- 10... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The Berwick Witches Series: Book One

A chapter in the book Dark Covenant

Body Heat/Part Two

by amahra




Background
New Berwick, Illinois--a mystic place where witches rule under the watchful eyes of the Dominions.
WARNING: Sexual Content. Fanstory warning keeps self-deleting and raising the level.

(Seventeen-year-old Kayla Morrison is unaware that Matthew Porter is a werewolf)

Kayla smeared a fresh layer of pink across her plump lips. She flipped a blonde curl with her finger and flashed her long lashes at her rear view mirror. She and Matthew were dining at the family's cabin that stood on a hill just a few yards from the Porter mansion. Veronica and Christa had ambushed her into promises to brief them on her intimate evening with her handsome stud.

Kayla pulled her red Chevrolet Malibu up to the cabin and smiled when she saw Matthew standing in the doorway with a bouquet of flowers. He glowed when she walked up to him. She wore a strapless, soft blue dress and black high heel pumps. Sparkling blue earrings dangled against her long neck. A heavy dark shawl covered her delicate white shoulders. Kayla took the bouquet. "Matt, they're beautiful. Thank you," she said, pecking him on the cheek.

He took her wrap, led her across the shiny hardwood floor that had beautiful Indian rugs scattered throughout the room. She stopped and gestured to a large wedding portrait hanging above the cold fireplace. "Who are they?" she asked.

He stood beside her in front of the portrait looking proudly up at it. "My paternal great-grandparents. Great-grandmother got her dark complexion from her Indian roots."

"She was very beautiful," Kayla said, her eyes sweeping through the room. She ran her hand over the dark velvet sofa and seemed to admire the mahogany tables and antique Indian lamps.

To the far side of the room stood a decorated table with two white candles in tall silver candle-holders, sparkling dinner-ware and a colorful flower arrangement in the center. Soft music set the tone as it rose above the flickering candlelight.

"You seem impressed," he said. She nodded approval.

Matthew took her arm and escorted her over to the table and pulled out her chair. She laid her flowers aside as he busied himself like a high-class, polished waiter, and poured Mourvedre into two glasses, handing one to her. Then he put on mitts and lifted a large silver-like insulated platter from the hostess trolley and placed it on the far right of the table next to her. He then mixed a green salad and placed it on the other side of Kayla before taking his seat. She spooned the salad dressing which was an old family recipe and made a yummy sound after sampling it.

"Matt, everything is so wonderful, the table setting, the music, the food. Did you do all of this yourself?"

"Pretty much, except the food. My mom did that, of course."

Kayla lifted meat onto her plate next to her baked potato. "Um, this is delicious," she said after tasting the meat. "What is this?"

"It's Venison Medallions with whiskey, mushrooms, and horseradish cream sauce," he said placing a helping of the meat on his plate.

"Oh my!" she said after swallowing. "It's...it's..." she couldn't find the words.

"I know," he said, flashing a smile, "my mom is an excellent cook."

She took a sip of her wine and placed the glass at the head of her plate. "Tell me about yourself, Matt. I've learned so much about your family, but almost nothing about you."

"There's really not a lot to tell." He forked his salad. "Um, let's see," he said chewing. "Aah, you already know that my father inherited my grandfather's lumber mill. Well, I manage the sites. Making sure the right materials are delivered at the right place and on time. Overseeing the workers, stuff like that. Sometimes I'll replace a worker when we're short-handed."

She looked impressed as he continued.

"My dad insisted that I'd be General Manager. I told him sitting behind a desk was not my thing."

"So, you're an outdoor kind of guy."

"Basically," he said, cutting his meat. Kayla was surprised by his European style of eating--holding his fork in his left hand--his index finger on the back neck of the fork and cutting his meat with the knife in his right. She watched him cut, fork, and bring the meat up to his mouth several times as he answered her questions.

"So, you turned down a cushy job behind a desk for a job getting a little dirt under your fingernails."

"Didn't say I turned it down. I just don't sit in an office all day."

"You are actually General Manager of your dad's company?" Matt nodded yes and blushed. He appeared uncomfortable talking about himself. 
 
 "And you are how old?" she asked.

"I'll be twenty-one at the end of the year."

"That's awfully young."

"My dad's been grooming me since I was fifteen.  Enough about me." He leaned forward. "What do you do besides look incredibly beautiful over a candlelight dinner?" He slid his hand over and gently squeezed hers.

Kayla gasped at his sudden boldness. She lowered her eyelashes and smiled. Then she cleared her throat. "I'll graduate from high school this year. And I thought I'd work for a year or so before attending college. You know, give my head a break."

"And such a lovely head," he said, squeezing her hand. "Where are you going to be working?"

"I don't know. I haven't thought that far."

"I could get you something at the mill. What's your major?"

"Accounting."

"Accounting, huh?  We could use you in our front office."

"But, what would your dad say?"

"My dad? I'm General Manager, remember." He held on to her hand and stared at her.

"I don't know what to say."

"Say you accept."

"I do. Thank you." His gaze was hypnotizing. She stammered to find something else to say and ended with,”The food was...was delicious."

"Shall we take our wine into the next room?" he said. She nodded yes, and he stood, swooped around and pulled out her chair. Then he took both glasses of wine and led her into the adjoining room. He handed her the glass of wine and set his on the table near the sofa. "Do you mind if I remove my jacket and loosen my tie a bit?"

"No. Please do," she said, taking a sip of her wine.
 
The evening had been everything Kayla had hoped for; and for Matt, it went deliciously according to plan. They slow-danced to a long Kenny G solo and then stood gazing at each other. He couldn't get enough of looking at her, who by now was exhibiting a buzz from her third glass of Mourvedre. "No more for you, young lady," he said gently prying the glass from her hand. She playfully pouted and put a fist on her hip.

Matthew turned to set her glass down on the table; he loosened his tie more and opened the first few buttons of his shirt. When he turned to face Kayla, she noticed a tiny, strange animal tattoo on his throat. It had the face of no creature she had ever seen and wings the color of a rainbow.

"What's this?" she asked, reaching up and smoothing her finger over the tattoo. She pulled open his shirt collar to get a better look.

His face brightened as if her soft touch on his throat had lit a spark in him. "It's just a mythical creature I drew when I was a kid. I liked it so much, that I had a tattoo made of it."

"I like it too," she said, letting her finger slide slowly down his chest.

Matthew's blue eyes narrowed, and he moved in close. He put one hand at her back, the other hand grabbed her hair and he pulled her head back. He pressed in hard and kissed her passionately, forcing her mouth open with his tongue. She moaned and moved her soft body against his muscular frame. They continued to kiss while she unknotted his tie. It fell to the floor and lay at his feet like a motionless silk snake. He slowly unzipped the back of her dress that flowed past her plump hips and pooled around her high heels. She kicked the dress away and unbuttoned his shirt, guiding it past his muscular arms until it fell over the tie. He kissed and bit her neck while unhooking her bra, and she fumbled with the zipper of his pants.

His pants dropped to his ankles. "Um...no underwear, I like that," she said, sliding her tongue over her bottom lip. He grinned and kicked away his pants, slipped his feet out of his shoes and took off his socks. Matt stood gazing at her in her panties and stilettos--her breasts looking like two scoops of pink ice cream. "You're beautiful, baby." He swept her up in his arms and carried her before the fireplace and laid her there. He removed her panties and got between her legs. He positioned himself on his elbows and forced her mouth open once again with his tongue. She moaned with her mouth full of his tongue and his erection pressing against the soft mound of her sex. He kissed her neck and ran his tongue slowly down to a nipple and sucked it, then ran his tongue in little circles around the pink bud. She combed his hair with her fingers as he sucked each nipple.

Rolling her hips and panting like a cat in heat, Kayla gently guided his head downward. He ran his tongue over her abdomen, placing little bites along the way before reaching the ultimate pink bud of his desire. He circled it with his tongue and sucked it until she moaned and twisted uncontrollably. "No," she gasped. "Not this way. I want you inside me."

He stopped and looked up at her. Her eyes were little slits of passion, her breathing deep and heavy and her face flushed from months of wanting him. He pulled up and rested back on his knees. Her eyes widened when she saw how beautifully long and hard he was.

He touched her skin with the tip of his finger--tracing her long neck down to her breast bone--circling one pink nipple then squeezing it until her cheeks flared a bright red. He spread her legs wider with his knees then lowered on top of her. He slid into the wet sweetness of her body. She gasped and crossed her arms around his neck and closed her eyes.

Their lips parted and he took her mouth into his. She sucked in her breath when his massive erection sunk deeper into her. With the floor at her back, her mouth full of his tongue, her body full of his erection, there was no place to go but ecstasy. Moments seemed like hours as she buried her face in his neck while he stroked slowly and gently inside of her. She threw her head back--panting heavily. Soft music echoed in the background as the pumping of his hips had her head bobbing to and fro. He sped up the rhythm. She arched her back and said his name in a hush voice. She tossed her head from side to side--her blonde locks wiping the floor. Her beauty and passion released the beast in him, and his thrust became harder and more intense. "You're hurting me," her voice trembled. He ignored her and drew a red line across her neck with his razor sharp fangs. His eyes turned a misty grey, and his masculine moan deepened into a mild growl. "No, no," she told him. But he retraced the line again and again, deepening it with his fangs until a small trickle of blood oozed from her neck. He lapped it up like a cat licking its milk. The pain on her neck and the one in her groin, though devastating, seemed to heighten her passion.
 
"More," she pleaded, sucking in her breath--her eyes closed tight, her nails raking his back.  
 
He obeyed and repeated the erotic biting until her voice rose like opera as he quickened his rhythm--thrusting harder and harder--rocking them both into an emotional frenzy with inaudible utterance that needed no interpretation.  Matt fell to the side of her. Both panting and smiling widely. "That...was...un...believable," he said between breaths.
 
She giggled and put her head on his pounding chest. They kissed periodically while her phone played tinkling music every time her best friends left a text. And it rang constantly as her mom wanted to know where the hell she could be at this time of night. She ignored the phone and kept her head on his shoulder as he played in her hair. They talked for hours and then kissed once more before finally getting dressed.

***

"Oh Matt, I'm never going to forget this night...never," she said as they walked arm-and-arm to her car.

Stopping at the car door, she turned to him, he held her by her shoulders and kissed her. When they broke apart, he smiled down at her and brushed a honey-colored curl away from her cheek.

"Call me, so I'll know you're not lost again," he teased.

"I won't get lost," she said, playfully hitting his arm with her fist. He opened the door and she slid in. He bent down and gave her one last smack on the lips before she drove off. He stood until the darkness swallowed all but the two red lights
   
 









 



Recognized


New Berwick, Illinois is comprised of four regions: Falcon Haven, Northern and Southern Greyscott Falls, Sheerfield City and Ironforge.

Main Characters

Northern Greyscott Falls:

River Porter....... Main Character
Jewel Porter....... River's wife
Their daughters....Chelsea, Abby, Dria, and Becca

Southern Greyscott Falls:

Dex Porter.........River's brother
Matthew (Matt) Porter... Dex's son
Jan Porter ....Dex's wife and Jewel's cousin/sister-in-law


Falcon Haven:

Beatrice ....... Jewel's best friend
Kayla Morrison.. Beatrice's granddaughter

Sheerfield City:

Wayne Tilbert....... Sheriff of Sheerfield City
Rose Tilbert....... Wayne's wife
Veronica (Ronnie) Tilbert...Wayne daughter/Kayla's BFF
Christopher (Chris) Tilbert.........Wayne and Rose's son
Christa......................Veronica and Kayla's BFF
Bob Wilson..................Sheerfield City Coroner

Ironforge:

Corina Brewer...............Sorcerer
Hollie Brewer...............Corina's sister/Sorcerer
Gunner Lenox................Sorcerer
Amber Moore.................Sorcerer

Supporting Cast

New Berwick residents


Art Work: Her Eyes by Diane Azdamar at dianae.cgsociety.org
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. amahra All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
amahra has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.