Horror and Thriller Fiction posted November 13, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Horro writing prompt

The savage stranger

by Neonewman


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.

I followed him home like a stray dog. I caught his scent as he passed by and it was intoxicating. My heart rate spiked as it pierced my soul. Lust took control of the wheel, not a sexual lust. More of a craving, more of a hunger.

He paired the key with the deadbolt. With a gentle twist the door popped open. The activity in my brain became stimulated, almost orgasmic. I felt weakness in my knees as saliva spilled over the edge of my lips.

It was inevitable, I had carried this desire for a decade. It had now begun, the savage stranger beneath my skull had schooled me well.

I stepped forward and rapped my fist upon the victim's door. Adrenaline flooded my veins as I anxiously waited his arrival.

The unsuspecting fellow released the bolt once more. I forced my entrance and immediately subdued my pleasure. A single thrust of a long blade pierced the lower jaw, penetrating the brain. My eyes closed as red warmth sprayed from the jugular.

As I died within this stranger's arms I became his prey.




HOrror writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a short flash fiction story between 100 to 200 words based on the themes specified in contest details.


Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Neonewman All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Neonewman has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.