Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted September 19, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Short essay as to what is important

Counting My Blessings

by patcelaw


The art is a piece I did on the computer using my art program

















My blessings are not the things I own, they are not the house I live in, they are not in
the car I drive,
My blessings, are first and foremost in having a Savior who loves me with unconditional
love.
My blessings come in the form of many trials that I have had to endure in life, and those
trials helped me to know, Jesus was there each step of my way.
My blessings come from having the wisdom to make the right decisions in life even when some of those decisions would cost me dearly.
My blessings come from the memories I have of my wonderful hubby, who loved me, even when I was not very loving, as he held me tighter and said often how much he loved me.
My blessings come from having a quiver full of arrows. 1 son, 3 daughters, 7 grandchildren and 5 great grand children.
All these are blessings I can take with me to Heaven, all the stuff will be left behind.
So that is why I am "Counting my Blessings"



Recognized


I wrote this piece as a reminder to myself that my blessings are not in stuff, but rather are in more important things, which many people would not see some of them as blessings.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. patcelaw All rights reserved.
patcelaw has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.