General Non-Fiction posted July 2, 2014 Chapters:  ...119 120 -121- 122... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
An appeal for your contribution

A chapter in the book The Heart of Poetry

Poems for Pam's Family

by Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens


Hello everyone,

Tina Mitchell is a close friend of Gungalo's, Pam's family. She is compiling a book of the 'Tributes to Pam' poetry, written by her Fanstory friends. She has been able to identify and copy several of those poems. However, in the event you have written a poem or a story and wish it to be a part of this effort, please email it to mitchamute@yahoo.com . The email tab, at the bottom of, or right side of, your posting will send the link to Tina.

This compilation of special works will be presented to her family, when they have the final memorial service for Pam, which will be in St. Thomas.

Thank you from Tina, for the sweet comments, and love, you have shown for hers, and our dear friend.

Love, Carolyn



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens All rights reserved.
Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.