Mature Fiction posted June 29, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
When we want it too much

Between Love and Lust

by lancellot

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

“Do you really love me, Ted?” Karen stared into Ted’s brown eyes searching for truth, looking for a sign that would ease her conscience.

“You know I do, baby,” he answered sliding his fingers between her silk panties and her soft skin.

“Will you love me, if I was sick and…”

“I will always love you, no matter what happens.” Ted tossed her panties to the floor and quickly lowered his pants.

Karen sighed as she looked down and saw Ted’s stiff member spring forth. She desperately wanted him, but more than that she wanted a boyfriend to love and hold. It was something she had thought she would never have.

“Wait, Ted, I think we should use some protect…” she began and covered her exposed sex with her hand.

“It’s okay…it’s okay.” Ted interrupted and pulled her hand away, while separating her shapely legs with his strong thighs. “Trust me.”

“I do, but I think we should…Oh God…” Karen exhaled and all thoughts, words, and fears were pushed from her mind as Ted pushed into her body. Her eyes rolled, her thighs quivered, and her hand instinctively gripped the back of his neck pulling him closer and deeper.

“Yes, baby. I love you. I need you. So good, you’re so good. Damn, damn. Do you like it?” Ted asked.

Karen didn’t answer. With her eyes closed, she aggressively squeezed the sheets and Ted. Like words lost within the crash of waves upon the shore, she vaguely heard his declarations of love. For Karen the world she knew had fled, and only the surging heat and building pleasure thrusting into her remained.

This was it, this was what she had been missing for so long, and this was what she needed. It was hers again. Ted was a part of her now and she loved each and every pulsating moment. Visions of them making love on the beach, in the car, on the floor all night long danced through her head. She saw herself straddling him in the limousine, with her wedding dress pulled over them both, laughing and sighing with each bump they rolled over.

“I…love…you,” she managed in between breathes that were coming faster and faster. “I…I feel it. I’m…so…close. I…”

“Yes!” Ted yelled, and pulled out of her.

Karen gasped at the sudden emptiness and loss of pleasure. She opened her eyes just in time to see his glistening member spasm and release a clear stream over her pink breasts. She quickly shut her eyes and put her hand between her face and the wild spray as Ted roared in triumph.

Finally it ended. Unsatisfied, she opened her eyes to see Ted leap from the bed.

“Damn, Katie, you’re hot as hell.” He reached for his clothes. “I think I’m dehydrated. I need something to drink.”

“I have a few beers in the…” Karen began.

“I need juice or ice tea. I think I’ll run up to the corner store. Do you want anything?”

“No, but give me a minute and I’ll go with…”

“No, no, you stay just like this, pretty and naked. I’ll be right back.” Before the words were out of his mouth, Ted had his shoes on and was headed for the door.

Karen lay on the bed covered in sweat and other secretions, as she heard the sound of Ted’s car pull away.

“It’s Karen not Katie.” She pulled herself up as liquids ran from her body and onto her sheets. She took the case off a pillow and wiped herself. 

Still feeling sticky, she got up, locked the front door, and then slowly padded to the shower. She didn’t worry about locking Ted out; she knew he wasn’t coming back.

As the warm cleansing water rained over her body, she went over where she had gone wrong, again.  She had wanted love, but gave into lust, and somewhere in between only regret remained.

“Maybe next time it will be different, maybe.”



Recognized


Just a little something I scribbled.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.