Romance Fiction posted March 31, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A man can become addicted to anything

Erotic Addiction

by lancellot


Part 2 of 4 The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

“I knew I would never see her again. How could I? To go back would mean I was more than a guy who got a happy ending. It would mean I was addicted.”  Jake looked at his co-worker Juan.

“I don’t know, Jake. It sounds like you had a great time. If I wasn’t married I would probably go with you. She sounds hot. I wish my wife would give me a massage like that.” Both men looked up at the clock, and went back to work.

For seven days Jake couldn’t get his erotic encounter with the lovely Li Song out of his mind. The first two days were filled with guilt and he prayed for forgiveness. The next three days he prayed for the wisdom to learn from his mistake. On the sixth day he prayed for strength, because each time he passed Merciful Hands Massages it took all he had not to go in.  

All morning Jake daydreamed about Li Song’s soft brown eyes. He found himself searching the faces of every woman he met for those eyes, and was dismayed when no one came close.  He was looking in the Hazel eyes of a lady whose car he had repaired when she noticed his intense gaze.

“You did a great job on my car; let me buy you lunch?” The young lady flashed her most dazzling smile at Jake.

“I don’t take lunch breaks. I prefer to work through it and leave early. That’ll be three hundred for the brakes and a hundred for the alignment. You can pay the girl at the window.” Jake said, in a monotone voice. He completely missed the confusion of the woman’s face as he walked away. In his mind he was replaying the beautiful melody Li Song sang to him, and deep inside him was an emptiness that couldn’t be filled.

What’s wrong with me? It’s not like I was virgin before I met her. Hell, we didn’t even have sex, or had a real conversation. I paid her for a hand job, for Christ sake. I need to get a grip.

But Jake could not let Li Song go. He was welding an assembly piece while thinking of Li Song’s warm hands when he came close to setting himself on fire.  Jake dropped the torch and patted out the small flame on his shirt.

“Jake, are you nuts? Get your head in the game, son.” Mr. Brinkmen, Jake’s boss yelled at him and then looked at the distracted young man. In a softer voice he said, “Look, Jake, we’re kind of slow today. Juan and I can handle the rest; you take off. Do what you need to clear your mind. I’ll see you bright and early on Monday.”

Jake was about to decline, but thought better of it. He thanked his boss and left. He walked down the street with his head down while cursing himself for his clumsiness. When he finally raised his eyes, he found himself standing at the door of Merciful Hands Massages.  Jake didn’t question why his feet brought him to the parlor. Should I go in or…?
 
The door opened and Jake gasped as he looked down at a smiling Li Song.

“Hello, welcome back, Ja-key,” she said grabbing his hand, and pulling him inside. Jake stepped in, and couldn’t help but smile in return. He instantly felt a thousand times better, and he absolutely loved the way she spoke his name. “How is your back? It’s okay?”

So lost was he in her brown eyes that it took him a moment to register what she was asking.

“Oh, my back is fine. I…I don’t know why I came today. I guess I just wanted to see you.” Jake felt the blood rush to his head, and even without a mirror, he knew he was blushing like a love-struck schoolboy.

“You talk sweet to me. I miss you too. I was hoping you would come back after work today. You early.” She was still holding his hand, and Jake was in no hurry to pull away.

“Well, I got off early. I almost killed myself today.”

“What?” Her eyes went wide and she squeezed his hand. “Are you hurt?”

Jake could feel his heart race as he saw real concern in her eyes, as they roamed over his body searching for injury. She likes me. She really likes me. “I’m fine. No harm done. I’ve been having a hard time concentrating, but there’s nothing I can do about that.”

“Oh, I can fix for you, Ja-key.” Still holding his hand she turned and led him to the back.

As they walked towards the massage rooms, Jake felt his manhood rise as thoughts of Li Song’s expert hands gliding over his body set his heart pounding with excitement.  When they passed the rooms, and took the stairs down Jake began to wonder.

“Right in here, Ja-key.” She opened a large door and pulled Jake in.

Jake blinked in surprise. Where he was expecting to see a massage table, he saw a large in-ground hot tub. It was unlike any he had ever seen before. It resembled a small pool, and looked fairly deep.  There was steam rising from the water and filling the room with a white mist. Jake felt his clothes begin to stick to his body from just a few seconds of exposure.

“Onsen,” Li Song said smiling up at Jake. When he did not respond she went on. “This is Japanese style bath. Will relax your body and open your Ki…um… your mind.”

She guided Jake to a wall where a tiny wooden stool and bucket sat next to a water spout.

“Take off clothes.” Li Song didn’t wait for Jake; she reached forward and began unbuckling his belt. For a second Jake hesitated, but then he remembered that she had already seen him naked a week ago. Together they had him stripped in seconds.

Jake stood before Li Song with his member pointed proudly at her. He wasn’t sure how she would react to his erection and obvious desire. He was pleasantly surprised when with an impish grin she reached forward and gently squeezed the head of his penis.

“Oh,” Jake gasped as the sudden warmth of her hand sent shock waves through his body. Taking her hand away, she pointed at the tiny stool.

“Sit here, use the pail to wash yourself, and then get in water. I must lock doors and close up. I’ll be back soon.”

With that she spun around, dipped, and then hurried from the room. Jake was sad and a little excited to see her leave. He hadn’t noticed how perfect her little bottom was before, but the sight was very pleasing.

“Well, I’m not a midget, so that tiny stool is out.” Jake said to himself kneeling down and using the pail to rinse his body. The water flowing from the spout was warm, and there was a bottle of liquid soap under the stool. “I wonder if this is how they do it in Japan. Hell, I thought Li Song was Korean.” Jake was happily talking to himself when a thought suddenly burst into his mind, um…do you know how much this is going to cost? It seems a lot more involving than a massage. Jake had been so enthralled with the beauty of Li Song that he had forgot he hadn’t paid. In fact, they had never discussed price or stopped at the cash register. Didn’t she say she was locking up the parlor? That means you are reserving the entire place, idiot.

Jake began to panic as he realized he only had seventy dollars. He looked around for his pants and his wallet, when he remembered that he was so lost in gazing at Li Song’s butt, that he paid no attention to her hands. Yeah, genius, she took everything with her. She’s probably maxing out your credit card right now. Jake began to feel lightheaded. He was so confused that he staggered over to the tub and fell in.  Thankfully the tub was four feet deep. Jake stood and wiped the water from his face.

“No splashing allowed,” Jake looked up and froze at a robed Li Song standing by the water spout, “at least not without me.”

Damn, how does she move so quietly? Jake was about to ask her when she opened her robe and let it gently fall from her shoulders. Oh, my God!  It was at that moment that Jake realized that although Li Song has seen him naked, he had not seen her. He stood still and watched a form more lovely than any he had known before kneel on the floor and slowly wash her body. She began to sing, this time in English, as she poured hot water over her porcelain skin.

Spring brings rains and rain feeds flowers
Touch my skin and feel my fires
May our love last for more than hours
Lose yourself to your desires
 
All thoughts of costs and payments floated from Jake’s mind. He didn’t care about his credit. He didn’t care if he never saw his clothes again. For one magical moment all time and the outside world ceased to exist. Before him was everything he had ever wanted, all contained in one barely ninety-five pound woman.

“Why me?” Jake whispered to himself, but in the nearly empty room, his voice echoed.

Li Song stopped and turned towards him. Her head tilted slightly as she stared into his blue eyes. She placed the bucket down, stood, and slowly walked to the water’s edge.  She stepped through the steam as the water seemed to welcome her body like a lover’s embrace. She was much shorter than Jake’s nearly six foot frame, and he marveled as the dark brown nipples of her small breasts dipped in and out the water as she advanced.

She stopped mere inches from him. Once again Jake found himself hypnotized by her eyes. Above the water no part of their bodies touched, but below Jake felt his throbbing hardness press into her soft flat belly, as if all on its own, it was seeking a way into her.

“Why you, Ja-key?” she whispered never taking her eyes from his. “Because I like you, and sometimes what we want is more important than what we need. I want you, Ja-key. Do you want me?”

What happened next was more than Jake’s hormone-soaked mind could fathom. That night while he lay in his bed shaking from emotional and physical fatigue, he was unsure of how many times they had made love in those warm waters beneath the parlor. He didn’t know how he had managed to maintain an erection after his third explosion. He was still confused with how she took all of him in her mouth, and continued to blow life back into his tired member. 

Jake was vaguely aware that at one point between his third and fourth orgasm he had pushed his way into a passage that made Li Song cry out, but she had not allowed him to stop as he moved within her with wild passion. A short while later they did it again, but slower, more gently, with Li Song on top.  All while she rode him, Li Song never took her eyes off his.  Jake could still see those eyes staring into him in the darkness of his room.

Li Song had claimed the bath would clear his mind and relax him. She was only half-right. He was more relaxed than he had ever been in his life, but he was also more confused. He never did ask her if she charged his card for ‘the service’, and the truth is he didn’t care. As he gazed up in the darkness of his room, there was one question that plagued his mind.

Why can’t I stop thinking about her?
 



Sentence writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story that starts with this sentence: I knew I would never see him/her again

Recognized


One note about Li Song. No, it's not a Japanese name, because she is not Japanese. Jake is not sure what nationality she is. The Onsen, the bath, is a Japanese thing, but she clearly doesn't use it the way it was intended.
Part 1 "Erotic Journey"
Part 2 "Erotic Addiction"
Part 3 "Erotic Dreams"
Part 4 "Erotic Revelations"
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.