General Script posted November 30, 2013 Chapters:  ...13 14 -15- 16... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A story about a young girls unhappiness in her pre-teen year

A chapter in the book <3 " thoughtscapes" by Noni <3

Hurt

by AnnieGale

The long endless summers of the sixties were times of loneliness, tears and frustrations in a young girls life. Broken dreams, broken family, shattered what happiness she had hoped for.
Why was everyone so blind? Couldn't they see she was hurting? I guess because she was invisible, she felt suddenly all alone.
But music pulled her into a life of escape from a careless world. It gave her dreams of promise where there was none. Hope for love, independence, strength. Even as "One" from Three Dog Night played in the background on the juke box she felt empowered for better things.
Music became the only thing in her life that was a constant, it was dependable, it feels as she herself feels.
Even though time now has passed, a song can take her back to a time when all those emotions become real again.
But she is not that girl anymore. That was long ago. She has learned from those mistakes that were not of her own choosing, she counts only on herself...has shrugged off the past...Or has she....


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. AnnieGale All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
AnnieGale has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.