General Fiction posted November 23, 2013 Chapters:  ...20 20 -21- 22... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Prison is zero fun

A chapter in the book Pale Sisters

Heidi and Queen Deana

by Bill Schott


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.


Holy Heidi stood up from where she had been kneeling between Warden Dag's legs, and wiped her mouth with the cuff of her prison shirt. 

"What do you think my chances of parole are, Warden?" she asked, with a questioning, innocent expression on her face. "I've been good, haven't I?" 

Warden Dag smiled, with a toothy grin, as he zipped up his fly. "Oh, yes, Heidi; you have been VERY good." 

"I know this will only be my first hearing," she said, looking down to the floor. "but if I can render the same blessing that I have been giving you, perhaps they will let me go." 

"I am certain they would be very receptive, said the Warden, "and there would be no doubt that someone would be let go, to be sure." 

"I was told by Billy - er - I mean, one of the guards, that I was going to get a new cell mate today . Do you know who that will be?" 

"Why, no," said the Warden, lying. "That is the Chief of Security's area of control." 

"I hope it's someone nice," she said, smiling. "I had become very close to that other girl. She liked getting the blessing too." 

A knock came at the door, and a guard entered to take Heidi to her cell. "See you again soon, Warden Dag," she said sweetly, as she exited the room. 

"Good-bye, Heidi," said the Warden flatly as he turned to the filing cabinet behind his desk. Reaching in, he pulled Heidi's file and laid it on his desk. He inspected the blank forms that he would be filling in soon. They were all there. The secretary was to report in early tomorrow morning, and she would be able to get them filled in right away. 

The Warden thought it a shame that Heidi's parole board hearing had come up so soon. He had grown very accustomed to receiving the 'blessing' on such a regular basis, but he really couldn't allow the woman to tell the board any of the things she and the Warden had done, alone in his office, over the last five years. She couldn't be allowed to see the parole board members. He had taken steps to prevent it, as Heidi would soon become aware. 

Billy Lewis had been a prison guard for two years. The first couple of months on duty he had been a little green. After a few bouts with the inmates, he became a tougher, more confident officer. He had learned how to gather inside-prison information and where and when to have sex with selected inmates.

He acted as a double agent between the inmates and the Warden, with his real loyalty going to the latter. The women considered him a friend, in the ranks of the altogether untrustworthy prison officials.

Sex was scheduled on a regular basis with four of the women in cell block six, with an occasional romp with an older inmate in cell block eight. That woman was Heidi Lake. She considered sex an offering of blessing to the participants, and had become quite fond of blessing Billy.

Another change had come over the Billy Lewis who first started working as a prison guard. He had lost the spark of compassion that people inherently possessed, that would allow one to empathize with others and not wish them any undue pain. He had become cold and calculating; his once genuine good nature had become a tool to get what he wanted. He had no concern for anyone but himself.

He was taking Heidi back to her cell, after her visit with the Warden. Stopping three stalls away from Heidi's cell, he contacted the controller and asked for the cell to be unlocked. The controller's response was followed by the clang of the door latch.

"Go ahead, Heidi," he said. "Go ahead and let yourself in tonight."

"Gee, Billy," she said, "this is a little different from the regular way this is done. Won't you come and introduce me to my new roommate?"

"I think you know her," said the freckled, red-headed guard with a smile. "Now go ahead and enter."

Heidi smiled at Billy. It was a warm smile that turned to a nervous one as Billy avoided making eye contact with her. She walked down the three cell lengths and grabbed the bars to open the door. The lights were out inside, so Heidi called back to have them turned on. Billy stared at her now with a look she had never seen in HIS eyes before. It was the look she saw in the prisoners' eyes every day, the look of utter emptiness. No soul. No heart.

She stepped into the cell and closed it behind her. The bang of the latch scared her, and she began to shake. She felt the sudden pangs of despair and abandonment.

"Hey, Chicky-babe!" came the unmistakable, foghorn-through-a gravel-pit voice from behind her.

Heidi spun around and threw her back against the bars, wishing she could, somehow, push herself through them. The voice she had heard sent a dagger of terror into her brain. Quivering uncontrollably, tears began streaming down her face. From the darkened cell corner, towards her, stepped the grotesque figure of Queen Deana. She was the most feared inmate in the prison; feared by all.

Queen Deana had supposedly been placed in permanent solitary confinement for the sake of everyone. She was six feet, four inches tall and weighed over two hundred and fifty pounds. Her head was shaved, revealing a large skull, with worms crawling through it, tattooed from the top center of her large, square, fleshy pate, to just below her black eyebrows. Multiple scars crisscrossed her nose, cheeks, and chin. Her teeth were pitted and brown from her constant use of tobacco and the absence of dental work. It had only taken one dentist to lose the use of an index finger to the powerful jaws of the wild woman, for the Warden to refuse her ever seeing one again. Her nose seemed to run with a post-nasal drip all the time. She wiped it with her sleeve as she did her face, which was also always wet. Dead gray eyes stabbed the spear of fear into anyone who caught her gaze.

Without a word, the huge woman grabbed Heidi by both sides of her head and jammed her lips onto hers. Heidi was paralyzed with fear and praying for air. Deana pulled her face away, but held fast to the shivering woman's head. Heidi's lip was split and running with blood.

With a voice that sounded like the shallow roar of a lion, and breath like a septic tank, the ogre whispered, "I'm gonna do you good, Sweetmeat. Then I'm gonna kill ya."

Heidi's face streamed with tears as she trembled and whimpered.

"Do ya wanna die fast?" she asked, twisting the frightened woman's head to an angle. "Or slow?"

Heidi couldn't open her eyes to look at the ferocious monster. Her bowels emptied into her clothes as she formed the word on her lips and whispered, "Fast."

Queen Deana pulled Heidi to her face again and ran her huge tongue up the woman's chin, cheek, and eye. She continued the slimy movement to Heidi's ear and whispered, "Then this should only take a few hours."

Billy could hear the screams for two or three hours as he toured the cell blocks. For two more hours, only moaning was heard. By one a.m., he could hear the sound of snoring coming from the cell, as he passed by. He would wait until the morning tour with the others, to inspect the cell more closely. He was hungry now. It was time to eat his sandwich.

 



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.