General Science Fiction posted November 16, 2013 Chapters:  ...20 21 -22- 22... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Prison insight

A chapter in the book Pale Sisters

Heidi

by Bill Schott

Holy Heidi stood up from where she had been kneeling between Warden Dag's legs, and wiped her mouth with the cuff of her prison shirt.

"What do you think my chances of parole are, Warden?" she asked, with a questioning, innocent expression on her face. "I've been good, haven't I?"

Warden Dag smiled, with a toothy grin, as he zipped up his fly. "Oh, yes, Heidi; you have been VERY good."

"I know this will only be my first hearing," she said, looking down to the floor. "but if I can render the same blessing that I have been giving you, perhaps they will let me go."

"I am certain they would be very receptive, allowed the Warden, "and there would be no doubt that someone would be let go, to be sure."

"I was told by Billy - er - I mean, one of the guards, that I was going to get a new cell mate today," she stated. "Do you know who that will be?"

"Why, no," said the Warden, lying. "That is the Chief of Security's area of control."

"I hope it's someone nice," she said, smiling. "I had become very close to that other girl. She liked getting the blessing too."

A knock came at the door, and a guard entered to take Heidi to her cell. "See you again soon, Warden Dag," she said sweetly, as she exited the room.

"Good-bye, Heidi," said the Warden flatly as he turned to the filing cabinet behind his desk. Reaching in, he pulled Heidi's file and laid it on his desk. He inspected the blank forms that he would be filling in soon. They were all there. The secretary was to report in early tomorrow morning, and she would be able to get them filled in right away.

The Warden thought it a shame that Heidi's parole board hearing had come up so soon. He had grown very accustomed to receiving the 'blessing' on such a regular basis, but he really couldn't allow the woman to tell the board any of the things she and the Warden had done, alone in his office, over the last five years. She couldn't be allowed to see the parole board members. He had taken steps to prevent it, as Heidi would soon become aware.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.