Romance Poetry posted October 20, 2013


Needs Improvement
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
defining unending love

Amarathnine ballad

by jyotsna malaviya

revolution of clock for me is over now,in such limited time a huge challenge for me to show it 'how'.

still my closing eyes has just single desire...to see u before i met with aburning pyre.

everyone all around...still the emptiness was only there to surround.

i could feel my ending beats of heart..which had only you and nothing apart.

the only wish of my last breath that you touch me with final wreath.....

finally my body freed my soul..still the pain was so mite which it provide,then we were dis unite.

"journey to the end" begins but hope of my soul do not decline...still in search of that heart whose beat was once mine.

then i reached to that place which was full of light and my eyes could not accomodate its bright.

i had no answer.....i m here but why????suddenly i heard a reply"it was you for whom i was waiting by".

even my dead soul can recognise that voice and once again filled me with liively joys.

no ardor in this universe left to impart than your open arms for which even my dead soul is longing for.

this end has new begining when your lips touches mine...and our restless soul rested in 'divine'.

all my affiance were completed and......i realised "love never dies".



5-7-5 Poetry Contest contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. jyotsna malaviya All rights reserved.
jyotsna malaviya has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.