General Fiction posted September 15, 2013 Chapters:  ...18 19 -20- 20... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Diana leaves the mansion

A chapter in the book Pale Sisters

Free for Awhile

by Bill Schott


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
Linda escapes from a hospital and later leaves her body to enter that of Amanda Lee's nurse, giving the Kolk access to the Magfas and the Pale Sisters. Amanda eliminates most of the rape squad except Olan Rawls who escapes. Diana gives birth to the third child, Cancer, to complete the Triad Queens of the Magfas. Now Amanda and the Magfas have the Pale Sisters, the Kolk is entrenched in the center of the Magfas in the host body of Emily Pollar, Diana is back in prison to be murdered, and Sheriff Olan Rawls, a former Magfas member, is out for revenge against Amanda Pale.

Diana Camp had been recovering for three days and was finally able to move about her sectioned-off part of the mansion. She had just finished dressing when Amanda Pale walked into the room.

"You know, you probably wouldn't break a nail if you knocked on a door before you entered," Diana said with a scowl.

"Pack your belongings quickly," came Amanda directly, disregarding Diana's snide remark. "You will be leaving immediately."

"Where is Mr. Edam?" she asked. "Or Mr. Sabre?"

"Neither can be bothered with you now," she snapped. "And this is my home and you are to leave at once."

"What about the baby?" she demanded, her maternal instincts overriding her knowledge that the child would never be hers.

"Pack now!" Amanda barked, and left the room in a huff.

Diana did pack what little she had and left by the back door. There she saw her BelAir sitting in the circle drive. The keys were in the ignition and an envelope was on the seat. Getting in she opened the envelope and found five thousand dollars. There was also an address of an apartment building in the city. She pulled away and headed for the uptown address.

She had no sooner settled in her room when there came a knock on the door. Opening the door she was knocked back by ambitious officers who grabbed and slammed her to the floor.

"Diana Camp," said one officer as he snapped the handcuffs on her wrists and behind her back. "You are under arrest for the murder of Bobby Nell. You have the right to remain silent..."

The two officers raised Diana to her feet and began shoving her out of the room and to the elevator. She saw one of the men push her envelope with the five grand into his inner breast pocket. Knowing she had been set up and how thorough the Magfas was, she was probably already guilty and convicted before she ever left the mansion.

 




Thanks to dodgement for the photo
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by dodgement at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.