General Science Fiction posted August 14, 2013 Chapters: 1 2 -3- 4... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Sophia's journey gets worse.

A chapter in the book Pale Sisters

Magfas

by Bill Schott


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.


Background
Sophia Pale has been married, widowed, raped, had a baby girl, and now kidnapped.
Sophia had been kept gagged and held low in the rear seat on what seemed to be an endless trip. It was nearly dark when she was spirited from the car into the house. She recognized it very well. It was her old house; the one her husband had rented with his first factory check. Why had they brought her here? Her mind reeled.

Lou grabbed Sophia by the hair and forced her to the bedroom. There, to her amazement and horror, was her bed. It was made with the same spread she had placed on it herself over a year ago.

The burly, bearded man began tearing at Sophia's clothes when he was stopped by Whitey.

"Olan says to wait 'til he's here. He's bringin' a sacrifice and it's gotta be done proper."

"What's the matter?" grunted the grizzly-like man, "We kin do 'er agin an' agin."

"An' agin an' agin an' agin!" Bobby added with a grin.

Olan arrived within an hour to find the girl being straddled on the bed by Lou.

"We decided to save the official seminatin' 'til ya got here, Sherriff," said Bobby, pulling on his underwear.

"Git on offa her dad gummit!  Yer gonna be dry as a bone for it's time fer the important business. "

"I got plenty," said Lou, laughing as he pulled up from the shivering girl, then looking for his briefs. "So where's the fodder there, Sherriff?" 

"Right chere boy!" snarled Olan, through gnashed teeth, as he swung his arm across his body from the left, and under Lou's chin. A razor that Olan had in that hand sliced through Lou's throat, spinning him around to crash down on Sophia. She screamed hysterically as Lou's blood spewed out of his throat, all over her naked body.

Olan grabbed Lou by the beard and pulled his head back. Reaching around with the razor, Olan slowly pulled it across the choking bear's throat, as the trembling heap haplessly coughed up his last breath. Sophia, crying and whimpering, tried to drag herself from under the lifeless mass.

"Let me hep ya with that, little lady," said Olan, as he pulled up on the limp arm of the blood-soaked body, and rolled the corpse off the bed to go pounding to the floor.

"Sho plum baby!" hooted Bobby. "I am as hard as a granite stacha and ready to plug!"

"Don't stand on ceremony, boy," chuckled Olan.

Sophia went limp as the men each mounted her in turn. The night seemed to last forever until she finally passed out.

When she awoke, Sophia found herself in the front seat of the Bel Air. She saw the keys in the ignition. Her heart leaped as she turned them and heard the faithful engine roar to life. Pulling the shifter into first gear, she squealed out from the side of the highway, and began looking for some signs to tell her where she was.

Sophia hadn't been on the highway more than a few minutes, when the shrill sound of a police siren came screaming up from behind. She pulled the car over and stomped on the brake. Leaping from the car, she attempted to tell the highway patrolman what had happened. She froze in her tracks when she saw the officer position himself behind his door and aim his revolver at her. She wanted to scream, but it caught in her throat.

"Don't move!" yelled the patrolman. "Drop to the ground or I will shoot you dead!"

Sophia could not think straight, but mouth agape and shaking her head, she slowly kneeled to the ground.

"On your face, woman!" shouted the officer. "Move or die!"

She fell flat on her chest and put her face in the gravel. The patrolman came up and rammed his knee into her back. He reached down and handcuffed her left wrist, then yanked it back behind her. She tried to scream from the pain, but couldn't draw breath with the weight of the trooper on her. Her other arm was brought around and shackled to the first. Grabbing her by the back of her dress and her left arm, he jerked her to her feet.

"Officer," she exhaled, trying to catch her breath, "I'm Sophia Pale and I--"

"Shut your mouth, woman!  I know just exactly who you are and what you've done."

"Me?  I haven't done anything! I've been kidnapped and raped, by the county sheriff and two other men!"

"Woman, just shut your lyin' mouth afore I beat it shut.!"

"There's been a murder, and I was there and--"

"And you cut a man's throat and left him to die!"

"No! Oh no!" protested Sophia. "I'm a victim! I've been brought here and raped!" Sophia broke down and sobbed as the trooper pushed her along to his car. He shoved her into the back seat and slammed the door.

The siren screamed to life again, as the patrol car spun off the gravel and screeched onto the pavement. Within a few minutes it came to a stop in front of the Highway Patrol Building.

"So that's the one what killed this Louie Ronner feller, huh?" asked the sergeant.

"She said she did."

"You have her confession?"

"Says it weren't her idea," said the trooper. Says Ronner forced her down here from the city and sex'shly assaulted her."

"Wonder if he forced her to slit his throat, too," queried the sergeant, with a mock serious look. Both men snickered, and Sophia was led back for booking and to be put in a cell.

Her mind was numb. What was this all about? Was her aunt involved with the same men who had killed her husband? Where was her precious daughter Virgo? What on earth was she going to do?



 



Recognized


There is sex and violence in this story which are essential to the plot.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.