General Poetry posted February 23, 2013


Average
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Depressing

Pain

by luuluu

Feeling forgotten, lost, confused, or useless is why death seems easier than facing what you can't compare to, or standing up to what's going to defeat you every time. You stand up it knocks you down, you stay down it still hovers to make sure you don't get up again. It humiliates you to the point that the hallucinations in your head make you believe you're literally in hell. You sit talking to whatever or whoever wants to listen then realize that nobody wants to, or really cares. So you decide to stop talking and nobody notices, so you abandon your family, friends, thoughts, smiles, tears, and voice, and accept the emptiness that made itself. Every day the knife cuts a little deeper on your wrist, but every day you're a little more tempted to go a little deeper.



5-7-5 Poetry Contest contest entry


I'm not crazy this is just a poem i wrote
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. luuluu All rights reserved.
luuluu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.