General Poetry posted February 18, 2013 Chapters:  ...17 18 -19- 20... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A Trigee Poem

A chapter in the book Little Poems

Sun and Moon

by Treischel

Sun and Moon
(A Trigee Poem)

When sunlight settles in the sky..............When moon brings out her mellow beams
With brilliant hues of orange and red.......As evening draws its shadows long
Which darken as the day goes by............We then can formulate our dreams
We'll seek a place to rest our head..........Then listen to the evening song



Trigee Poem writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
For those unfamiliar with the 'trigee' form...you read the left half, then the right half, then follow the dots read the two halves together as a whole. It's 3 poems in one. The trick is that each of the 3 parts should be able to stand alone as a poem.

The Trigee form was created by (TD Euwaite, Richard Brotbeck) founder of poetsofmars.com and Tangled Web Press.
Trigee should not be mistaken for a Cleave which is a similar form except Trigee form if extended must always be in a four line stanza form where a Cleave can continue beyond four lines and is not broken up into separate stanza format.

Trigee form does not require to rhyme. but you may do so if you wish.

* This contest will be a 1 stanza Trigee Contest. you may choose any subject.

Please view example before posting.
Be creative and have fun. :)


Often as dusk progresses, you have both the sunset and the moonrise at different spots in the sky.

The Picture belongs to the Poet
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Treischel All rights reserved.
Treischel has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.