Letters and Diary Non-Fiction posted June 27, 2012


Just to let everyone know I'm still here

Just Popping In

by justjo66

I couldn't sleep so thought I'd get on my old computer. It's so
slow that usually it takes me forever to do anything. Thus, the infrequent
post when I'm off work and on vacation. Oh, glorious vacation. :o) It's
been two weeks now and it has passed so fast. I will be off work until August 20th then it will all start up again. My husband, daughter and "the dogs" usually spend our 2 month vacation traveling in our RV, taking pictures, and mainly just having fun. Of course, most of you that know me...know I'm in "hog heaven" when I'm in the outdoors camping and traveling.

I hope to pop in occassionally this summer but I won't guarantee it. :o) There's just so many "other" things to do.

Time will fly and it will be August again and I'll be back to work and mostly on the computer all day again.

If you don't hear from me until then...just know I'm havin FUN.

You all take care and keep cool. See you soon.

Jo




Lake of the Pines, TX. Taken last July...just having fun. This is a beautiful campground and lake.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. justjo66 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
justjo66 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.