General Fiction posted May 8, 2012 Chapters:  ...20 21 -22- 23 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
My love Kathy.

A chapter in the book The English Assignment

Christine.

by keimosobie

When I was sixteen I got a job at the clubhouse in the condominum's where I lived. They were renovating the snack bar and I stopped in to ask for a job. I got hired and I worked the cash rgeister and there were some tables to wait. I would work the counter and it was like a bar that didn't sell alcohol. There was this pretty girl that was about sixteen who would come to the counter alot and order food.

It was love at first sight. She was amazing. Long and soft light brown hair. Very small frame. Pale skin and her body was just beautiful. Her eyes were bright and soft and she was a picture of love. I used to talk with her while she sat at the counter. She would always tell me her problems and I would give her free soda's and stuff.

I would sell her cigaretts even though she was underage. I didn't smoke, so the cigaretts weren't an attraction for me. She was so beautiful that I was scared to even talk to her most of the time. One time she came in with a friend of mine.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. keimosobie All rights reserved.
keimosobie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.