War and History Poetry posted October 15, 2011


Needs Improvement
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
youth with courage

this time i will fight

by zulqarnain619

they killed my friends and tore them apart, they decieved them up and misguided their cart, the king just said to my friends,go leave this fort, no crime did they make,for justice they fought, this time i will fight,i will fight...... raped and killed,were their collens ,for what, beaten and slayed , were their akins,for what, impawned and sold ,were their brats,for what, that time they fought,dont u know ,for what, my friends got slaught,dont u feel, for what, this time i will fight,i will fight....... an eye for an eye,a tooth for a tooth, the law just says,just fight for the sooth, where u find truth,just join that sabaoth, you may die for that,keep allied that cloth, they fought for food and broke every booth, this time i will fight,i will fight....... if crime that seems,that crime i will repeat, they bleed up every drops,opressor gets defeat, blood of truth,its drop gets deed,get place of neat, award of nice they get and take up heavens seat, this time i will fight ,i will fight.........



5-7-5 Poetry contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. zulqarnain619 All rights reserved.
zulqarnain619 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.