Romance Script posted October 31, 2010


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Defined, decadent and delicious!

Give A Gift Of Sweetness ... Aigner

by Gungalo

From the forested hills of queens, comes decadent chocolate delight from Aigner! Eighty years of family tradition, steeped in the sweetness of pride that only comes from experience and care. Our aim is to provide the best and tastiest chocolate adorned with the knowing of what is not just good ... but great.

Sweethearts, family and friends will smile at the mere thought of tasting something from an Aigner Chocolate box. You will make their day in a wonderful way with the giving of love from the heart. Taste tempting and taunting; our Aigner recipes will satisfy even the most discerning chocolate lover.

All of us here at Aigner strive to present a product that makes you feel like royalty. One that is made with the same care and loving ingredients tradition has proven to be the best. When you give a gift of sweetness, make it Aigner's Chocolate and know you have given a delicacy beyond compare. Satisfaction for the palate and the senses of love.









Aigner Chocolate Challenge contest entry

Recognized


Make them smile like crazy!!!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gungalo All rights reserved.
Gungalo has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.