Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted October 26, 2010 Chapters:  ...29 30 -31- 32... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Outraged!

A chapter in the book Take Me Back To The Good Ol' USA

Ordinary Citizen

by LovnPeace

Up to two years ago, I had no interest in politics. It was not only over my head, it had nothing to do with my life. Or so I thought. I wonder how many of us American citizens think that.

Two years ago I saw a new politician on the air. It was not his color that set my teeth on edge, but the arrogant stance and the blatant promises he made. I did not complete high school, but knew, these were out of touch with reality. One thing I do have usually, is an abundance of common sense. I know this is in short supply, but now I know it is nearly non-existent.

Little did any of us begin to guess the horrors that would befall our beloved country a short year and a half later. This new politician was swept into office by a gullible, unknowing public.

I have watched as laws have been broken. Bribery and worse sanctioned. A division of our country not seen in many decades, prompted and encouraged by our leader.

Leader? I use that term lightly. He is a mouth behind a microphone. The only thing he has led is the destruction of America. Lying by commission and omission. His inaction in times of crisis has cost us dearly. Cost in the billions from the oil reaching our shores unnecessarily, to jobs lost by his ceasing drilling, while promoting the same drilling in Mexico.

Holding congress hostage on the border security until he gets his petulant way. Turning a blind eye as out citizens are put in danger. On a daily basis more shocking truths come out.

This president who has done little, besides cram, by hook or crook, unwanted laws down our throats, campaigned, played golf and vacationed is going off on the most extravagant vacation yet. His highness and the Mrs.. is off to the Kasbah. Obama says he needs a break. They have reserved all 500+ rooms of a major hotel for their entourage for the 6th of November. All the while whining about how sad they are about the economy and how we all have to tighten our belts during this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*
Stay Connected

These Colors Never Run From The Real Story
redwhitebluenews.com

HomeHeadlines
Economictimes

US President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle will be extremely busy in Mumbai, upon landing on November 6 for a two day India visit. As the world's most powerful man and his wife zip around the city visiting the 26/11 memorial on Marine Drive, the National Centre for Performing Arts (NCPA), Mani Bhawan and other locations in south Mumbai, the security obviously will be water-tight .

Adding to the Obamas' busy schedule is Michelle's likely visit to Kamathipura, where she will meet commercial sex workers on the invitation of an NGO. The highprofile visit is likely to inconvenience the citizens, as there could be a complete clampdown on traffic on some main roads of south Mumbai and sanitisation of buildings flanking them.
The Obamas will stay at the Taj Mahal Hotel, and his itinerary practically means Marine Drive will be shut for vehicular traffic on the day of the President's visit, while buildings flanking it will be sanitised with security personnel manning them until Obama has left the place. Same would be the case with Obama's visit to Mani Bhawan and Michelle going to Kamathipura.

An officer with the security establishment said, "Several other arterial roads in south Mumbai will also see restricted traffic movement, with tight security all around. The Obamas are not expected to schedule any engagements in the night due to security reasons."

Since Obama is expected to arrive in the afternoon on November 6, and will travel by road to the Taj Mahal Hotel, the entire stretch from airport to the hotel will be under heavy security. The officer said, "There will be no vehicular movement on Western Express Highway at that time. Traffic on roads leading up to the highway will also be stopped. All buildings flanking the entire stretch will be sanitised. However, there is no threat from the snipers as the President will travel in a bullet-proof car with 4.5-inch thick sheets, which are impenetrable for any gun."
Obama's personal security staff itself will be huge, and it has already started making its own arrangements in Mumbai. "A team of secret service agents has already arrived, and has surveyed the areas of his stay and the roads and places on his itinerary," the officer said.

To ensure fool-proof security, the President's team has booked the entire the Taj Mahal Hotel, including 570 rooms, all banquets and restaurants. Since his security contingent and staff will comprise a huge number, 125 rooms at Taj President have also been booked, apart from 80 to 90 rooms each in Grand Hyatt and The Oberoi hotels. The NCPA, where the President is expected to meet representatives from the business community, has also been entirely booked.
The officer said, "Obama's contingent is huge. There are two jumbo jets coming along with Air Force One, which will be flanked by security jets. There will be 30 to 40 secret service agents, who will arrive before him. The President's convoy has 45 cars, including the Lincoln Continental in which the President travels."

Since Obama will stay in a hotel that is on sea front, elaborate coastal security arrangements have been made by the US Navy in consonance with the Indian Navy and the Coast Guard. "There will be US naval ships, along with Indian vessels , patrolling the sea till about 330-km from the shore. This is to negate the possibility of a missile being fired from a distance," the officer said.

The President will be accompanied by his chefs, not because he would not like to savour Indian cuisine, but to ensure his food is not spiked.

US President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are scheduled to land in Mumbai on November 6.

Note: Michelle will accompany Obama to India. In his trips to Islamic countries she never does. It is against Sharia law.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I do suffer memory problems and I need to apologize for not listing references here, but I had to write and haven't taken notes. I will correct that later.

I am so upset with everything happening in our world I needed to put it to paper while fresh in my mind. Well actually, I took a break from writing and it is easy for me now to lose the momentum. I write and forward political articles and videos on Facebook. I have to admit, my writing abilities and the criticism of it bites. Ok! so my ego gets hurt.

The things happening in our world is so beyond a hurt ego. This ordinary citizen is now as active as I can be with my limitations and I hope will remain alert to what is going on. I will continue this after I line up some of the facts to back up this writing including the president amending and having it passed in congress an immigration law allowing eighty-thousand Muslim immigrants admission to the United States in twenty-thousand and eleven.

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release October 08, 2010 Presidential Memorandum--Refugee Admissions
Presidential Determination
No. 2011-2


MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF STATE

SUBJECT: Fiscal Year 2011 Refugee Admissions Numbers and Authorizations of In-Country Refugee Status Pursuant to Sections 207 and 101(a)(42), Respectively, of the Immigration and Nationality Act, and Determination Pursuant to Section 2(b)(2) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act, as Amended


In accordance with section 207 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (the "Act") (8 U.S.C. 1157), as amended, and after appropriate consultations with the Congress, I hereby make the following determinations and authorize the following actions: (Consultations with Congress?) What the Hell does THAT mean. Consultation with Congress?

The admission of up to 80,000 refugees to the United States during Fiscal Year (FY) 2011 is justified by humanitarian concerns or is otherwise in the national interest; provided that this number shall be understood as including persons admitted to the United States during FY 2011 with Federal refugee resettlement assistance under the Amerasian immigrant admissions program, as provided below.

The 80,000 admissions numbers shall be allocated among refugees of special humanitarian concern to the United States in accordance with the following regional allocations; provided that the number of admissions allocated to the East Asia region shall include persons admitted to the United States during FY 2011 with Federal refugee resettlement assistance under section 584 of the Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs Appropriations Act of 1988, as contained in section 101(e) of Public Law 100-202 (Amerasian immigrants and their family members):

Africa . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15,000
East Asia . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 19,000
Europe and Central Asia . . . . . . . . . . 2,000
Latin America/Caribbean. . . . . . . . . . . 5,500
Near East/South Asia. . . . . . . . . . . 35,500
Unallocated Reserve . . . . . . . . . . . . 3,000

The 3,000 unallocated refugee numbers shall be allocated to regional ceilings, as needed. Upon providing notification to the Judiciary Committees of the Congress, you are hereby authorized to use unallocated admissions in regions where the need for additional admissions arises.

Additionally, upon notification to the Judiciary Committees of the Congress, you are further authorized to transfer unused admissions allocated to a particular region to one or more other regions, if there is a need for greater admissions for the region or regions to which the admissions are being transferred. Consistent with section 2(b)(2) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962 (22 U.S.C. 2602(b)(2)), as amended, I hereby determine that assistance to or on behalf of persons applying for admission to the United States as part of the overseas refugee admissions program will contribute to the foreign policy interests of the United States and designate such persons for this purpose.

Consistent with section 101(a)(42) of the Act (8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(42)), and after appropriate consultation with the Congress, I also specify that, for FY 2011, the following persons may, if otherwise qualified, be considered refugees for the purpose of admission to the United States within their countries of nationality or habitual residence:

a. Persons in Cuba
b. Persons in the former Soviet Union
c. Persons in Iraq
d. In exceptional circumstances, persons identified by a United States Embassy in any location.

You are authorized and directed to report this determination to the Congress immediately and to publish it in the Federal Register.
The admission of up to 80,000 muslim refugees to the United States during Fiscal Year (FY) 2011 is justified by humanitarian concerns or is otherwise in the national interest; WHAT NATIONAL INTEREST? (Amended Act 207) of immigration law.

This news just shared with me: [A wealthy businessman in Texas is petitioning to allow five thousand Palistineans to immegrate to the US in the Unallocated Reserve.]


We are being invaded. Obama bows to the Islamic leader, yet he is supposedly Not Islamic. Hum, his rulings would appear otherwise. Anyone know anything about Sheria law? I have read some postings and it is barbaric to say the lest. Is this what we want for our children's future?




October 26, 2010
Obama tells Hispanic voters to 'punish' enemies
on spanish radio. He now refers to Republicans as,
"The enemy." in encouraging them to get out and vote.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LovnPeace All rights reserved.
LovnPeace has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.