Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted June 18, 2010 Chapters:  ...24 25 -26- 27... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
o

A chapter in the book Take Me Back To The Good Ol' USA

Stop The Fornication Of Our Country

by LovnPeace

These are things that have been pressing on my mind. After 9/11, I was anxious, along with other Americans, about what we should do in retaliation. Who was responsible? I didn't want to wait until we were fighting terrorists on our streets. I got impatient with the, will we, won't we
see-saw, waiting for over a year. I personally, don't see a lot of difference, in us going to Europe in WWII, to stop Hitler and going to Iraq to stop the murdering Hussein. Now, I don't know why we are still fighting a war, (as they frequently call it), to free the people and give them democracy.

As I have often said, we are losing our freedom at home. We are fighting a war at home because of our open borders, which is being neglected on all fronts. We are fighting a war of survival.

So much of our money is going to countries, who thumb their noses at us. It is like spitting at windmills in these foreign wars. Another promise Obama has broken. The man is just incompetent to lead. Even his own party is realizing their error of backing this man. He is leading us into deep shit with a shaky paddle.

America is far from perfect. We have been too complacent up to now, about what was going on in our politics. The one good thing this President has accomplished, is waking many of us up.

We need our military forces at home. We are in trouble on our own shores. I believe, the way we are going we will become slaves, with no ability to fight, if we don't take a stand at home.

The promise of sending the Guard to Arizona has still not been fulfilled. Instead after over a month of waiting with a no show, we have been informed, the Federal Government will sue Arizona, for a law they accepted into force, that merely backs up a Federal Law, which is not being enforced. Just one more thorn in our side, and another way to weaken our defenses.

We are being betrayed right and left. It has always bewildered me as to what these people who do their best to tear us down, hope to gain. Well, that is simple. They have pipe dreams and when the shit hits the fan they plan to not be in the room.

When government sponsored spraying of poisons and messing with our plants and animals, with chemicals; do they not remember they also live on this planet? What do they think they would somehow become magically immune? Of course, in the case of the President and other power mongers, they believe they would stay in power. Don't be silly; when their usefulness is over, they are done with also.

I do believe in Karma, and that is a saving Grace for me. I have Faith and hang onto Hope, despite the evidence at hand. My prayer is, that we get back to God, as the leader who we had behind the forming of our government. It is called the Constitution. Stop Obama, who is making his own laws, according to his whims. Get him and his henchmen out of the White House. The party man is a disgrace.



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LovnPeace All rights reserved.
LovnPeace has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.